• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trying something new

TheMadRussian

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I am running test en 250, sust 250, T3, GHRP-6, IGF-1 LR3 and also considering Masteron. Also curious on thoughts about masteron orals or injectables as well as prop or enan. Im also running Letrozole and Nolvadex, both liquid form. So a few things here, am I all over the map? Am I doing a decent stack for good gains in lean, hard muscle? And what is the right amount of ghrp6 and igf1lr3 to take daily and how many times, because im getting conflicting reports from a few idiots at the gym. Any and ALL help and advice is welcome.

Yeah, you're all over the map. Letro and nolva with 500mg of test? Sust and test e together? What's your thinking with the t3 and peptides? Masteron orals? You mean superdrol? Way different compounds

definitely all over the map man. you could simply things big time. i'd drop the letro and nolva for asin OR adex and drop either the sust or test e and just increase the dosage on which ever you pick. i don't see the point in mast orals, just add to your stack with another injectable if you're going to run mast. regarding the ester length, i've always ran mast p for years since i enjoy the pinning process and like ED injections but i am currently running mast e for the first time thanks to an upstanding member on this forum. so far i haven't noticed a difference aesthetically since switching to the long ester. i can't help you with the peptides though. i'm also curious as to why you're running t3 with all this.

Back