• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Peptide Questions

Do you have any specific questions or goals? There are a magnitude of peps for a broad range of purposes. What do you have in mind?

i am a peptide junky ifglr3 is my fav with mt2 next i live on that stuff i all so like cjc and ipam .i have probaly at least 20 -30 vilas of pep at all times not counting all the research liquids probaly at least 50 60 bottles of that at all time .

IML Gear Cream!
I've used Dat's protocol
100 ius of Mod GRF 1-29 along with 100 ius or either Ipam or GHRP 6 as much as 3x per day. Had some success with it. But I also ordered some shit from a guy on this forum (no longer here) and it caused my liver enzymes to skyrocket. Haven't touched the shit since.

peptides are toxic to your liver i never heard that.

I have no idea what was in it. I know acetonitrile is used in the synthesis of peptides as a solvent, but is refined out of the product, and at 98% purity it's a non issue. Theoretically if you are injecting acetonitrile at high enough doses it can cause liver damage.

CJC w/dac and Ipamorelin or hexarelin are my go-to and seem to work very well.

You bringing up any lagging parts or using it on everything?

In the muscle about to be trained immediately pre workout.

Now this is my first time experimenting with it, so I don't know if it's just pump or if it will be something more ... But my arms are a half inch bigger post workout now than they were 3 weeks ago before I started throwing the des in. Idc what it is a half inch is a half inch and that's substantial. Will continue experimentation :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start off with CJC 1295 (no dac) 100mcgs (saturation dose) and GHRP2 100mcg (saturation dose) 3-5 x d. When you are a bit more ready. The mack daddy of peptides for GH and IGF is DAC (2mgs or more a week) and MK-677 (25mg) 1 x d.

Back