• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dbol - wtf

Steelvenom

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm usually a pretty patient person, but I've completed day 11 and I don't feel anything extra, I didn't feel before lifting weights... I'm lifting hard, dieting correctly and getting plenty of rest. Friends of mine are all saying 7 days tops. If anything, shouldn't I be feeling a little bit of pump by now?

I'm running this as a booster with TestE, I'm just wondering if anyone else has taken this long to feel a pump.

Maybe I should try something else I don't know...

Thanks - SV

Sorry, I take them about 5 hrs prior to lifting. What's the relevancy? It's my understanding that as long as dbol is being taken daily, it works.

11 days seem a bit long with no pump?

Sorry, I take them about 5 hrs prior to lifting. What's the relevancy? It's my understanding that as long as dbol is being taken daily, it works.

not even close, try taking it an hour to 45 minutes before hand, i guarantee you'll feel it then. should be problem solved :winkfinger:

Yeah 5 hours before hand isn't gonna do much for ya. Now if you're splitting the dose, AM & PM then that's a different story. But if you're taking your entire daily dose at once and its 5 hours before you lift it won't be very effective.

50mg of dbol if you don't feel in a coma there's something wrong if you ask me. I mean like in 2 hours regardless of what you're doing you should feel it from dose number one in my experience.

50mg of dbol if you don't feel in a coma there's something wrong if you ask me. I mean like in 2 hours regardless of what you're doing you should feel it from dose number one in my experience.

as long as it's decent or better dbol. i've taken some and not felt it at all.

Swear to god there's a worldwide epidemic of shitty orals these days...

I have some good var and dbol laying around, but I've gotten sketched out buying more at least local.

i'm going back to an old source for my superdrol for my next blast. i've never been disappointed with their orals. not the best, but they always work well.

i'm going back to an old source for my superdrol for my next blast. i've never been disappointed with their orals. not the best, but they always work well.
I have AY var, blue hearts, and picked up a bunch of sdmz3 I'm going to try on this next blast. I'm pretty much leaning towards alpha pharma next time I pick up orals.

I have AY var, blue hearts, and picked up a bunch of sdmz3 I'm going to try on this next blast. I'm pretty much leaning towards alpha pharma next time I pick up orals.

i'm leaning the same way for orals other than the super drol i'm about to pick up. i have dragon pharma and blue hearts as back up in case i'm one of the people superdrol makes feel like total ass. i really want to try alpha pharmas dbol.

I have the same hope about sdmz3 since I have 4 bottles of it. If it doesn't agree with me I guess I know what my buddies are getting for Christmas!

Get Shredded!
i'm leaning the same way for orals other than the super drol i'm about to pick up. i have dragon pharma and blue hearts as back up in case i'm one of the people superdrol makes feel like total ass. i really want to try alpha pharmas dbol.

I have the same hope about sdmz3 since I have 4 bottles of it. If it doesn't agree with me I guess I know what my buddies are getting for Christmas!

I have no proof or scientific fact to back this up just something I was told and noticed after trying.... SD works well with higher carb intake

I have no proof or scientific fact to back this up just something I was told and noticed after trying.... SD works well with higher carb intake
Do you mean it helps with sides or the carbs synergize for better gains?

Do you mean it helps with sides or the carbs synergize for better gains?

Sides, you don't feel lethargic. Plus keeping water intake is key also.

I have ran numerous SD cycles in the past and after being told that I noticed a major difference.

I have ran numerous SD cycles in the past and after being told that I noticed a major difference.

that's good to hear, i'll be putting down carbs like no other on top of my slin protocol.

Good info. Thank you!

Sorry, I take them about 5 hrs prior to lifting. What's the relevancy?thisderstanding that as long as dbol is being taken daily, it works.

Try taking it at least 30 min after your preworkout meal. 30 min to an hour before workout. This should help. To keep it in your system you need to dose every six hours. Unless you're just using it for a preworkout boost. Which is fine.

Snort it for maxxximumm gainzz. :winkfinger: Or.. give it some more time and dose 40-90 min pre workout with a small meal. Lots of water. Are you taking milk thistle or anything like that?

There isn't. Sounds like you've got shit gear.

I'm usually a pretty patient person, but I've completed day 11 and I don't feel anything extra, I didn't feel before lifting weights... I'm lifting hard, dieting correctly and getting plenty of rest. Friends of mine are all saying 7 days tops. If anything, shouldn't I be feeling a little bit of pump by now?

I'm running this as a booster with TestE, I'm just wondering if anyone else has taken this long to feel a pump.

Maybe I should try something else I don't know...

Thanks - SV

My AbaXen dbol are all black caps.. Not black and white.. I am on day 12 and split 75mg up 3x daily and have put 9lbs on.. I am not sure taking an oral with 6hr life once a day 5 hrs prior to work out is beneficial in any way..

There isn't. Sounds like you've got shit gear.

^^^This^^^

Never heard of balck and white DBol. WHat brand are you running so we all know not to go down that road. Must be bunk gear. I just got done with PSL's EP line Tbol and i gained 10lbs and hit my personal best on the bench. I felt it in the first week and came on like a freight train weeks 2-5. Shit i was getting pumps washing dishes…

Back