• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pinning new sites.

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone!!
I am going to start pining glute's and delt's. I had a nightmare week last week when I lost focus on a quad injection. I went to low and at the wrong angle, the juice drained down towards my knee and jacked me up for nine days. I bartend, it was hell! The worst day I was using my cane to get around. My question is what dosage should I start out with to get virgin muscle used to the gear? Going to include glutes and delts in my pining cycle. Thanks for your input.
PB:thinking:

Glutes and delt shouldn't need much time to get used to the gear. I'd start with 0.5-1ml if you want to take it easy.

As long as it's good gear you could pin 2-3ml with only minor discomfort, but you'd be pushing your luck.

I too have missed before. I have been running gear for years and the worst was early on when I messed up pinning my glutes , man it hurt to sit down for about a week. I want to try my biceps but still a little nervous about that.

One ml in your delts and two ml in your glutes to start should workout fine.
I hit glutes with three ml all the time and its not that bad.some places more tender than others.
just move around.delts leak a litttle when I pin them.dont know why.I pull out slow or fast same thing happens.

1ml in virgin muscle with good gear is a good start point. I started delts and pecs; lov eit now. Yes, I still throw 3ml in me legs, just because I can :)

I pinned my quads for the first time last week, 1ml and it was an easy pin. I can still feel a little soreness but no more then I feel when I pin glutes and I've been pinning trt for 3yrs in my glutes..

I'm cursed when I pin my right delt...always gets a leak and have pip lower in the delt for a couple days. I'm golden on my left delt and never have an issue. Start at 1ML as others have said for delts.
For Glutes...fill em up, if you're steady you'll be fine.

I'm cursed when I pin my right delt...always gets a leak and have pip lower in the delt for a couple days. I'm golden on my left delt and never have an issue. Start at 1ML as others have said for delts.
For Glutes...fill em up, if you're steady you'll be fine.
Dealing with a leak right now. Idk what went wrong but at the very bottom of my left delt where it attached to the humerus is a big hard knot. Feels like a bee sting for a week now. It was only a ml. I can't imagine what 3ml would be like.

Screwed up a pin in my right glute a couple of weeks after months of no problems. Was going on a trip so I bumped a little extra TRT dose to get through and ended up limping for days. I had to take Ibuprofen day and night just to get through. Biggest thing that helped me was a hot tube. Sat in a hot tube for 20 minutes, messaged the area, and gave it another few minutes and got out. The next day was 50% better and didn't have to take anything anymore. 3 days of horrible pain and then it only took me another 3 or 4 days with the hot tube each day to get back to 95%.

IML Gear Cream!
Start with .5ml in the Delts to get a feel for things first. I can pin 2ml in each but it took a little to get used to.

I very rarely have PIP in my Delts but I'll pull it and re-pin if I do. PIP means you're close to a nerve. That's your body letting you know that you DON'T wanna push gear there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back