• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for some help

TheMadRussian

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been doing AS for many years now and have above average knowledge and experience, however I was off for just over a year and now im back on. My problem is, I started just running sustanon and I usually inject in my shoulder. Its been 7 days since my last injection in my right shoulder. It is tight as shit and hard as a rock about a 5-6in radius on the delt head. It fucking hurts like someone hit me with a sledgehammer. the pain is starting to subside, but its still hard...should I be worried? I have injected in my other shoulder with the same product and no pain, just regular soreness. Any help would be great.

Im finding it difficult to start my own thread without just piggy backing someone elses forum and i dont want to stray off that threads focus...any ideas?

Im finding it difficult to start my own thread without just piggy backing someone elses forum and i dont want to stray off that threads focus...any ideas?

Don't sweat it, u have an issue that u would like help on. As was stated, post in aas forum. Ur situation is important to u, the help will be along shortly.

The Green Machine

Casca

Thread moved to the Anabolic Steroids section.

Welcome to ASF.

I've had that problem too in the past with scrip and ugl gear. Mine has always been pain in the gluts and thighs. The thigh issue for me was from injecting too low near my knee. It felt like the oil migrated down into my knee and caused serious pain for several weeks. The condition actually felt as if I had severely hyperextended my knee. It was very painful to walk for quite some time. That problem was years ago and needless to say, I don't inject that low anymore. Now as for the delt pain, I've never had that issue. I don't recommend injecting delts per work out. This can cause some discomfort. As for your situation, you could try having a lady friend massage the affected delt after a hot shower. Try using a heating pad then some "Blue Stuff" ointment. This method has helped me many times for knocking out post injection pain or pip as they call it. If this doesn't work and the pain/swelling continues or increases over time, see your doctor. Give it a week or two and the pain will most likely subside.

Clint~

PS: If it turns out to be an issue with the gear, try cutting it with another oil like deca or test cyp. I've heard that some guys like to warm their oil in warm water too. Just place the vial in a cup of warm water for a minute or two but don't totally submerge it. Then inject and see if that helps you. Good luck and....welcome to ASF.

Last edited:
Hope your shoulder is ok bro.?...See you in a different forum...

Back