• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stacking oils and water base gear

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seems I've seen opinions both ways, but it sure is less penning if you can put them together. I wouldn't see how it would make any difference. All going to the same place. Thoughts?

I know people who do it with no problem, and it don't see a problem with it either.

I've never done it because I don't do water based. But if I did water based I would mix it without thinking twice.

Do it. No problem. Turns your syringe into a lava lamp :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one time I mixed em I had a golf ball sized lump in my left glute for 5 days, but it went away just fine. Could have been a bad pin, could have just missed the muscle (used a 1.5" pin) but that would be the worst pin I've had in two years of pinning. I will not mix them again. Both vials I had used before and after the bad pin to no ill effect. So many say it's fine though. So I'd say try it to find out.

Thanks guys. Appreciate your thoughts! I will try it. The reason I ask is that I'm ending tren e at 12 weeks because sides are getting a little unbearable. I'm going to run npp for the rest but I'm mixing in Androxine pre workout. Since you need to pin npp eod, I'd like to throw the npp in with the Androxine when I can.

Last edited:
You will be fine, and congrats on surviving 12wks with the devil.

Back