• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best time to pin

favoriteweapon10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you guys prefer pinning before the gym? Right after? Early in the morning? Does it even matter? Just looking for perspectives on what would be best and reasons

Whichever u make as a routine for urself. I personally prefer mornings so it is 1 and done for the day. I can then go about my day tackling all the the other tasks needed.

The Green Machine

Casca

Pinning at night is a no go for me because if I'm too still the shot seems to just ball up and cause stiffness. Same thing happens like if I have to drive a few hours right after pinning. My routine is to wake up, shower, pin.

I like the morning because walking around all day disperses the oil and I don't get any knots or sore injection sites.

1st thing in the morning after the shower. Then I hit the gym.

I usually pin a bit before bed, but it is nice to do it earlier that way the muscle gets moved around and helps to disperse the oil thus helping with less pip than pinning and laying down. I don't really get pip anymore so nights fit my schedule.

I'm doing short ester tren, so pin in am, 3hrs before gym.

IML Gear Cream!
Morning boot - shave, shower, brush teeth, breakfast, coffee, 3cc's of my favorite AAS...then the gym.

Deff a pm guy, sometimes I get a bit of insomnia when I pin in the am. Like WB said after a shower is a good idea, you are clean and the skin is a bit easier to pierce.

Deff a pm guy, sometimes I get a bit of insomnia when I pin in the am. Like WB said after a shower is a good idea, you are clean and the skin is a bit easier to pierce.

I pin in the shower, before bed.

I pin after I've been rolling around in a ditch all day... No shower after... Then I pin.

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Pinning at night is a no go for me because if I'm too still the shot seems to just ball up and cause stiffness. Same thing happens like if I have to drive a few hours right after pinning. My routine is to wake up, shower, pin.

You said "ball up and cause stiffness" does this mean swelling up? My left quad is a little swollen right now too, and I can't bend my knee very much. not fun

Back