• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bulk cycle

robyoyo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1,200mg test (sust)
800mg tren e
50 mg dbol ed

Vs

1200mg test (sust)
800 deca
50 mg dbol Ed

Can't decide

That much test and tren will be miserable. I have much better luck with 300mg of test and high tren.

I've ran 800mg of tren A and E. Neither are fun after past 10-12 weeks.

FWIW I'll be running a test/deca/dbol bulk this fall. Probably close to the doses you have listed.

I ran the test higher before I'm already on the test and tren atm no dbol I did the low test high tren great for recomp and and strength didn't gain the mass tho stayed about the same weight got stronger and lean

Without knowing some of you're history with AAS it's not possible to give an opinion . Have you run that much test with that much tren before ? Gains would be greater with this run but sides could be severe also . The second option is tried and true but your doses are very high . Unless you are a high level competitor with many years of experience I think 800mg/wk of deca is overkill . The guideline for dosing nandrolone is around 2mg per pound of body weight . I also would not run the dbol over 4 weeks . I'm very conservative with orals . The second option with deca at maybe 400 - 600 mg/wk would give great gains in mass and be pretty comfortable . I ran test at a gram with tren a at 350mg/wk and dbol at 50mg/day 2 years ago . My BP was pretty high and I had horrible anxiety attacks . I think I lasted 5 weeks . You may be different .

Without knowing some of you're history with AAS it's not possible to give an opinion . Have you run that much test with that much tren before ? Gains would be greater with this run but sides could be severe also . The second option is tried and true but your doses are very high . Unless you are a high level competitor with many years of experience I think 800mg/wk of deca is overkill . The guideline for dosing nandrolone is around 2mg per pound of body weight . I also would not run the dbol over 4 weeks . I'm very conservative with orals . The second option with deca at maybe 400 - 600 mg/wk would give great gains in mass and be pretty comfortable . I ran test at a gram with tren a at 350mg/wk and dbol at 50mg/day 2 years ago . My BP was pretty high and I had horrible anxiety attacks . I think I lasted 5 weeks . You may be different .

Im on 1200 sust and 800 tren e I mix some tren a so a little more then 800 now I done really get tren sides just oily skin and when test is higher hold more water sides stay the same low test high tren or when I switch the ratios . I just think the higher test will be better for mass I have till dec then i will be pre contest and go test prop / tren a / mast prop.

i never ran deca but have bin on tren since feb got blood work in July everything is normal

Wait so you've been on tren since Feb of 2014 ? And now you're going to run it past Dec ? Well you asked for opinions and frankly I feel this is boderline wreckless . Not to insult you in any way but really . Tren is hard on the body and just because labs don't show anything terribly out of wack doesn't mean there is a free ride . I think this is a popular misconception . Damage from abuse of AAS is cumulative and often not apparent for some years . It also makes me question the purity and strength of this tren . Maybe you're just one of those people who tolerate it exceptionally well . You are right about running test high with tren will yield more mass than the low test high tren dosing . After getting more info I would def do the second cycle and being you've been on tren for so long feel you would get better results and then go back to tren a in your contest prep . Good lord , a year on tren ,I would be ready for my third nervous breakdown and have to be committed , lol

Wait so you've been on tren since Feb of 2014 ? And now you're going to run it past Dec ? Well you asked for opinions and frankly I feel this is boderline wreckless . Not to insult you in any way but really . Tren is hard on the body and just because labs don't show anything terribly out of wack doesn't mean there is a free ride . I think this is a popular misconception . Damage from abuse of AAS is cumulative and often not apparent for some years . It also makes me question the purity and strength of this tren . Maybe you're just one of those people who tolerate it exceptionally well . You are right about running test high with tren will yield more mass than the low test high tren dosing . After getting more info I would def do the second cycle and being you've been on tren for so long feel you would get better results and then go back to tren a in your contest prep . Good lord , a year on tren ,I would be ready for my third nervous breakdown and have to be committed , lol

Yea probably run tren till April ohh the tren I get now is deff legit local ATM but I have used 6 bottles of mlg tren e 5 bottles of mlg tren a , 3 50 ml of op tren a and one 50 ml tren e actually I also used AY tren e now the one I get local I love the test and tren very smooth . Thanks I might go with the deca just switch it up or npp but I'm still gaining and everyone talking about this low test high tren saying tren doesn't really work because test and tren fight for the same receptor so all the extra test is a waste .

Back