• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cut my thumb

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wife won't shut the fuck up nor believe me when I tell her I'm skilled in wound care (basic garbage)

What to do?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410326665.543849.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410326687.593522.jpg

It's clotted and my PA pal is already on the way

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410327058.395156.jpg

My wife thinks I'm dead... Why are women so dramatic?

Just wanted to say, before I die *cries* DJ can have my uncles eagles tix, nocode can have my Philly/birds hats. The rest *coughs* /dies

..you don't want to end up like 'Uncle Festus'.... :nono:
golfer_loses_fingers.jpg

And charley gets my kelly green McCoy jersey

It's fucking signed btw :):):):):)

In in such denial right now. I have a problem. No replies from PA :/

IML Gear Cream!
Looks ok to me, just LHJO for a while and you'll be fine.

You used the good knives?! Surprised the wifey isnt making you sleep on the couch. :(

She's pissed but I gave her the "stop worrying, I won't die" and you can goto bed

Then she tried to compare it to typical woman shit

I had just sharpened my best/sharpest knife and was cutting my chicken one day. It wasnt thawed all the way and decided no big deal. Well I put some pressure behind it (normal amount forgetting my knife was stupid sharp now) and it went clean through the chicken then into my thumb to the bone. This shit was deep. My girl wanted me to go to the hospital for stitches (looking back I probably should) but I didn't. For literally two weeks I had to tape my thumb to go to the gym because just using my hands my thumb would bleed. I had to wrap it thick with gauze. Hope yours is better bro. That shit was a hassle. Didn't hurt after the initial cut but I would be driving and that bitch would start bleeding because I gripped the wheel too tight.

Get Shredded!
Just super glue the skin together and wrap it up. Maybe take two or three days off but by then you should be able to go back to lifting. Plenty of time to get in some good leg workouts in to make up for all the time you skipped because it was leg day.

Please don't bleed on the bars...

^^^^This. Wrap the shit out of it, and/or wear some gloves.

Pin gearz directly into said wound. Should heal instantly.
For real...

I benzoined the shit out of it and felt the burn. Too late for sutures now. Body has to fight, FiGHT

Just super glue the skin together and wrap it up. Maybe take two or three days off but by then you should be able to go back to lifting. Plenty of time to get in some good leg workouts in to make up for all the time you skipped because it was leg day.

^^^^This. Wrap the shit out of it, and/or wear some gloves.

Na I can't. Literally any pressure hurts and makes it bleed. Ain't no one got time for this... Blahhhhhh

Please don't bleed on the bars...

Haha luckily that only happened to me once. Smashed my fucking finger on between two plates and thought it was just throbbing and I was amped. Hit that set and realized I was dripping blood all over myself and had gotten it on the bar. I just wrapped my thumb and went and got the spray cleaner from the office for the blood. Felt bad but can't just sit there like a bitch. Weights gotta go up!

Back