• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How long to run first cycle of test c only?

JMB1911

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've seen many different opinions in different threads so I was hoping to get more consolidated answers here.

Im 40 years old, on TRT. Been training pretty good for a couple years.

Last few months I've proven to myself I can keep a diet in check so I am now 3 pins into my first cycle of test c and aromasin 12.5 ED.

i've seen guys say to run 12 week, cycles 16 weeks, cycles and 20 week cycles.

I was planning on 12 to 14 weeks. Should I go longer?

thanks.

eta 600mg a week 2 pins a week.

Ive gone 12 weeks on most cycles, but my fav is 6 weeks on 4 off, then 6 weeks on. Repeat. But that is a much heavier cycle than just 600mg a week of just test. Most of my gym buddies use 300-400mg a week for trt. I would say you could go much longer than 12 just on test. Up to you.

Some on TRT like to blast 8weeks or so and then back to TRT until your levels baseline back out and all your lipids return back in check if you are running an oral.... Then blast again....
Trt basically means you are already shutdown so the whole pct stage to jumpstart is moot

Back