• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Maybe I was expecting to much

warlord

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been reading so much good things about tne in oil & suspension.So I finally decided to run a tne cycle & now I'm scratching my head like a dumbass:hmm:.Anyways how long does it usually take to kick in?I have no side effects like water retention,puffy or itchy nipples.No increased libidio,strength gains etc.I just finished my 6th injection.I'm injecting ED 100mg

could totally be off here, but if you're running a cycle of only tne, shouldn't you be injecting that shit like 3-4x/day?

Twice a day but TNE as a base over test-e or test-p is crazy.

I've been reading so much good things about tne in oil & suspension.So I finally decided to run a tne cycle & now I'm scratching my head like a dumbass:hmm:.Anyways how long does it usually take to kick in?I have no side effects like water retention,puffy or itchy nipples.No increased libidio,strength gains etc.I just finished my 6th injection.I'm injecting ED 100mg
Yes you were expecting too much. TNE is used as a preworkout. It clears your system too fast to be used practically in a cycle. On top of that you are 6 days in. What exactly were you expecting to happen in 6 days? Idk where you got your gear, it could be bunk I supposed, but even if it were great, the most I think you could expect is a case of acne from wildly fluctuating test levels.

If you wanted something to clear quick and daily pin why not use prop or even test ace
TNE is a no ester based preworkout basically.... Clears in hours not even a day... Poor choice for a proper cycle.... Did you study it prior?

If you wanted something to clear quick and daily pin why not use prop or even test ace
TNE is a no ester based preworkout basically.... Clears in hours not even a day... Poor choice for a proper cycle.... Did you study it prior?

Who has straight up test ace? (Not tpa)

For real gains you want chronic or all 24hrs a day elevated test levels not just a spike for a few hours at best . That's the fallacy with all these test boosters . Use a long ester test such as test e or cyp as your base and then you can add the TNE over it for a spike Pre wo or even post wo as well . To do an TNE only cycle you would be a pin cushion . And yes as Damgar said it's not even a week . Hormones take time to build up and produce results that are noticable . You can salvage your cycle easily with the addition of some long estered test and you'll be g2g .

If you're not getting an increase in libido and some extra aggression in the gym (if you're injecting pre workout), there's a good chance you're tne is garbage. I wouldn't expect much in terms of gains in 6 days but anyone who has run legit test base can tell you that the libido increase is pretty instant for the few hours post injection.

I think my wife asked me something like "why are you trying to rip my pussy apart lately?"when I ran it. I think I scared/crept out any of her friends that were ever around 4-5 hours after pinning it too :hmm:

Its early for any LBM gains. Just keep hammering away brother.

IML Gear Cream!
I knew I was off :roflmao:

One guy wrote a protocol for "Run and Gun" short cycles with short time on and off and his protocol was TNE twice a day. You could very well be right about frequency as that is the only write up I have seen for TNE as test base for a cycle.

Tne = prework out take about 1.5 prior to work out and report back my son:coffee:

Add a test with an ester attached to it and keep pinning the shit out of your tne preworkout and you'll be happy. If not it might just he bunk. I absolutely loved tne the few times I was able to afford to add it.

The guys nailed it. Wrong test for a cycle.....

Tne is hardly a aas to run solo. U would have to pin minimum 2 times a day.

If u don't taste tne in your mouth within 5 minutes after u pin it's probably bunk. Tne uses gauicol and this is what u will taste in your mouth. It also stinks!!

I've used tne several times from multiple sources.

I've never been super impressed with it as a pre workout or sex aid. It's helps a little but nothing earth shattering.

Many guys notice a hormonal crash using it. I myself do esp if I go over 100mg with it. Feel like utter dog shit when I crash on it. I didn't realize what was causing it until I read a few guys mention it. Sure enough this is what I was feeling.

I get more of a boost off it when I'm crusing on a trt dose of test and use tne. Then the effects are more noticeable.

The guys nailed it. Wrong test for a cycle.....

Tne is hardly a aas to run solo. U would have to pin minimum 2 times a day.

If u don't taste tne in your mouth within 5 minutes after u pin it's probably bunk. Tne uses gauicol and this is what u will taste in your mouth. It also stinks!!

I've used tne several times from multiple sources.

I've never been super impressed with it as a pre workout or sex aid. It's helps a little but nothing earth shattering.

Many guys notice a hormonal crash using it. I myself do esp if I go over 100mg with it. Feel like utter dog shit when I crash on it. I didn't realize what was causing it until I read a few guys mention it. Sure enough this is what I was feeling.

I get more of a boost off it when I'm crusing on a trt dose of test and use tne. Then the effects are more noticeable.
I brew my own gear & I taste it in my mouth for about a hour & I have a ass load of tne so if i dont see any decent results in the next 4 weeks ill start pinning twice a day

I brew my own gear & I taste it in my mouth for about a hour & I have a ass load of tne so if i dont see any decent results in the next 4 weeks ill start pinning twice a day
What recipe are you using for tne?

Back