• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Air Force denies airman reenlistment unless he swears oath to "God"

Im an atheist and wouldnt really have an issue with saying that. After all, they are just words. They want you to take them seriously so just act like it.. another big deal out of nothing really..

get dat pump!

No one is actually paying attention to what they're saying when they take that oath, or at least I wasn't.

this guy is just reading too hard into an old tradition.

I mean it's the Air Force, so they're all a bunch of godless gays anyway. I don't see what the big controversy is.

kidding...only kidding...

This is just stupid. No law says a secular oath is required. Government can't pick a religion, but g-d is genetic enough term can apply Jew,Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, etc.

marx.jpg

...Where there's dope there's hope....

The more I hear about everyone else in the world the less I give a fuck. :coffee:

Im an atheist and wouldnt really have an issue with saying that. After all, they are just words. They want you to take them seriously so just act like it.. another big deal out of nothing really..

get dat pump!
this exactly, if you dont believe in god they are just words. plus he already made the oath first time he enlisted now all of a sudden he has a moral plight. nigga please

Even atheists have faith in something... Idk what it is and doesn't matter to me per say. But whatever they have faith in is God to them... Get over yourself.... It's the air force lol.. Oorah

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Either God exists, in which case swear the oath and move on. OR, God is like SANTA CLAUSE so swear the oath and move on. Why so much issue over a "thing" that you don't beleive exists?? Atheism is just another religon now. For the record; I AM GOD!!

Back