• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do you hide your gear from your girlfriend or wifey?

GS1

Amateur Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hide your gearz?

I just started a thread like this? :coffee: to answer your question no I do not.

I do hide it. My wife knows i have it but she never sees it. My girlfriend has no idea :)

lol yep pretty much the same, my ex wife knew and had no problem with it, until we break up and I hear her friends talking shit, just started dating a new girl and the issue hasn't come up.

Which one? Some do some don't... I'm 26 & I stay single or unattached so nobody can tell me what's acceptable or unacceptable in my life... It's my life. Plus when you look good enough chicks come easy and don't ask many questions... They just want that D. Lol. Just better make sure your shit works or you'll find yourself in an awkward situation saying you aren't juicing, but your dick doesn't work at a young age. Lol.
On a serious note when I had a fiancée I would talk about those guys at the gym who were on roids and listen to how she responded. She was cool as fuck as long as my dick worked. Lol. Never had that problem though. I guess it depends on your lady.

I don't hide it.... She's a nurse so it comes in handy for pinning.
i DO hide some of my td's....my stash might be viewed as a little much. Lol.
she outed me a few months after we started dating....she told me she had looked back at my Facebook photos and the progression was obvious.

The gf figured it out pretty quick when I added on 25lbs during my first cycle. When she asked outright I didn't see any point in denying it. Now she pins all the tough to reach spots for me.

IML Gear Cream!
I posted this elsewhere but im letting my messicsn fling pin me.... she thinks its esoteric and sexy.

Attachments

• IMAG1693-1.jpg
    IMAG1693-1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 35
I posted this elsewhere but im letting my messicsn fling pin me.... she thinks its esoteric and sexy.

...very nice raptor !!! :winkfinger:

... i leave all my 'stuff' in my nite stand, wifey knows her version of what goes on, i'm on trt , only when she's pissed will she try to insult me about using 'test' , but i'm so out in the open about it she shuts up, she taunts me more about smoking weed......

... i leave all my 'stuff' in my nite stand, wifey knows her version of what goes on, i'm on trt , only when she's pissed will she try to insult me about using 'test' , but i'm so out in the open about it she shuts up, she taunts me more about smoking weed......

Charley I'm pretty sure you're one of the most chill dudes, I can't understand anyone being mad at you

Get Shredded!
She is flying in from LAX manana.... ill post an excellent top mount bj pick but you pricks better have your rep button ready. Should probably shave my fruitbowl too. :thinking:

Charley knows hot chicks. Charley's approval should be an achievement badge!
Charley I'm pretty sure you're one of the most chill dudes, I can't understand anyone being mad at you

He also knows his cannabis.

..if fact some of his best work was the stoner chick thread.

...thx dj.. ;)
giphy.gif

She is flying in from LAX manana.... ill post an excellent top mount bj pick but you pricks better have your rep button ready. Should probably shave my fruitbowl too. :thinking:

You didn't get repped out for the pic? Who didn't rep that... negs are about to get tossed around.

Get picks later...come home sex is too good to be distracted... later that night is kuhl.

yes you should clean that shit up. Don't go ape shit or your skin will look like a skinned cat.

I m excited for you. God bless rapt

Doesn't matter it's my body I'll put wtf I want into it. It's a lot better then all the other fucking heroine, meth, and coke I was putting into it for years. :coffee:

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Never have and never will, my wife pins my delts.

Back