• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Adex and Nolva together

My deal to elaborate a bit, was just trying to reverse some gyno while only running just my HRT dose of test. .5 Adex every 3rd day, 20 mg of Nolva ed, split 10 each morning and night. It shrunk it down, just took a little while.

That's good to hear. The only guy at the gym who I know uses and talk to tells me he always uses both and has been running it this way for years no problem. I'm thinking I will be going this route during my cycle. Can always change up if things don't seem to be working as planned.

Yeah I have ingested quite a bit of both products and don't really seem to have any sides. The only thing I worry about is the blood clot stuff with Nolva. I try to go off Nolva totally except when needed. I don't know the details about the clotting, I just hear it can cause blood clots with long term use. Maybe someone will post something related to this with some science behind it. Or maybe I should look it up myself and post it.... lol... not enough time right now...

I went and took a peek at a couple articles, clotting is a rare side effect of Nolva. So whatever... all this shit has sides so I figure get the most done with the least. If you don't really need it, don't take it, ya know.

To sum it up in my experience, I have had good luck in curbing sides with the two used together.

Last edited:
Man I don't mean to keep elaborating on this but I don't really like giving advice because I am still learning myself. The best thing I think is to get bloods before cycle. Get them about 3-4 weeks in and compare to see how your cycle is going. If you need to make adjustments, do, and then in another 3 weeks get bloods again. A couple trials like this will help you devise good cycles for yourself. Just doing that a couple times will help you know how your body reacts. All that said, my lazy, cheapass, never does it. I only test when I have to for HRT. Dumb but that's the truth.... I got bro feel man, I know what to take... lol... joking...

Hope this helps.

Thanks crawfbigg, you've been very helpful. I'm going to try and do labs this time around (didn't last time), and it was last time I kept lowering and raising my adex use trying to find the sweat spot. Thought this time around would add some nolva as a back up encase my adex dose isn't where it's suppose to be I'll have a back up for gyno prevention at least. I'm not going to be running nolva at 20mg a day or anything more like 40mg a week and back off if I think I got the adex dialed in. Like you I'm still learning but I always try to error on the safe side if possible. Thanks.

Man I don't mean to keep elaborating on this but I don't really like giving advice because I am still learning myself. The best thing I think is to get bloods before cycle. Get them about 3-4 weeks in and compare to see how your cycle is going. If you need to make adjustments, do, and then in another 3 weeks get bloods again. A couple trials like this will help you devise good cycles for yourself. Just doing that a couple times will help you know how your body reacts. All that said, my lazy, cheapass, never does it. I only test when I have to for HRT. Dumb but that's the truth.... I got bro feel man, I know what to take... lol... joking...

Hope this helps.

Excellent advise and post!

Labs guys labs are key! The rest is bro science. When u can get off the books private labs for under $60 why not?!?

Pre cycle labs are key so u have a base to judge against.

Back