• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RC....who are you really?

SoCalJC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ties to MLG go waaaaaay back.

Post #895

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/4012-mlg-post-count-thread?p=234721#post234721

The "new" lab started about the same time as shit hit the fan for MLG. Veerrrrrrryyyyyyy convenient.

Now where's my :coffee:

attachment.php

Attachments

• RC.jpg
    RC.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 506

nice find.... suspected as much... redistributor or copack style (another branding/same manufacturing)

On a side note my screen shot was an epic fail. I have to get tips from John Rambo. I literally had to watch a youtube video on how to do it because I suck at editing / graphics type of stuff. It looks easy but obviously I suck at snipping.

That thread is full of interesting info socal... found a few other saucey posts. You maybe onto something tangible. :winkfinger:

Thats why u cant support sources on OPEN BOARDS.
They are all full of shit.

Some dont realize MLG is right next to them LOL.
They are laughing their asses off.

So rc avi means what? Im a follower?

Give me a break. I can rock my private source but nobody here has heard of them so I keep it rolling.

So rc avi means what? Im a follower?

Give me a break. I can rock my private source but nobody here has heard of them so I keep it rolling.

No but it directly shows you were supporting them....

So you think LOL.
I can put any source on my avi.

Let the drama continue.... remember dont CRY when the source takes your money Lol.

You can support any source you like by placing them as your avi

I support no source.......on this board lol.

So you think posting while rocking a RC avi doesn't support them? So putting a big ass sticker on the back of your car doesn't support a company?

So you think LOL.
I can put any source on my avi.

Let the drama continue.... remember dont CRY when the source takes your money Lol.

Why would one just put a source in their avi? Especially when they have a much better private source. :coffee:

Loose ends homie..... stories need to be straightened. And you denying you supported said lab in question? Cuz im pretty sure we can dig up that thread where you got called on it

Why would one just put a source in their avi? Especially when they have a much better private source. :coffee:

Loose ends homie..... stories need to be straightened.

Raptor, he has a private source so much cooler than anyone we will ever know about
For every bottle of test ordered a hooker will show up to your house and polish your rod for free.
:coffee:

Nothing gets by Inspector Raptor

Inspector raptor has some sweet gadgets too lol.

No but seriously RC I'm curious how you just happen to jump on MLGs cock, take all of their reps, and seem to be exactly the same? Either you're one hell of a good copy or......who are you again?

Back