• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Baldness?

RAINier

Super Mod McBain
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which compounds have given you problems?

Haven't noticed any problems, I also use Nioxin products so hopefully there helping

Haven't noticed any problems, I also use Nioxin products so hopefully there helping

Is it worth the cost?

Bishes love to rub on my bald head.

Is it worth the cost?

Well been using it 3 years approximately, ...so if I wasn't not sure if I'd be thinner or not lol. I can say I rarely notice any
hairs in places such as pillow, brush, hat etc. reason I began using it was due to a quarter size birthmark just back from my hairline that began to thin some. There's been very little loss since using the Nioxin
so I guess it's working or im wasting my money and have no need for it. I like my hair so I'll continue to buy it.

All of them. I used propecia effectively for 10 years, then for some reason it stopped working. I have now embraced my destiny as a bald man.

Damn... even the basic test cycle? Baldness seems to run in my family unfortunately. Any side effects from the propecia?

IML Gear Cream!
Damn... even the basic test cycle? Baldness seems to run in my family unfortunately. Any side effects from the propecia?

Yeah man. Any androgenic cmpd contributes in my case. There is not a lot of baldness in my family (paternal grandfather only), but I am well on my way at 30. Was it caused by aas? Definitely not. Have aas accelerated the process and made certain treatments less effective? For sure.

Back