• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Traveling when you are on HGH

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think I probably know what most people might say, but I'd like to ask. I'm getting to the end of my cycle soon, but I will continue HGH. I just don't know how I can travel with HGH and not run the risk of ruining one of my geno pens....or at least I'm scared to run the risk of ruining one. I just wonder if it won't be best to not take it for 4-5 days while I'm on the road. Be interested in anyone's opinion on maybe what they do in a situation like this.

I would skip 4-5 days instead of possibly ruining a geno pen. I do not think your levels would drop significantly in 4 days.

Skip it, leave it at home, you won't notice a thing.. Matter of fact, I took a six week break from it not long ago, and the only thing I noticed was I dropped water weight. Got back on and didn't feel a difference (good or bad), and I only use Serostim..

Back