• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PIP, red, warm

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I pinned a little under 1ml in my delt the other day. Quite a bit of pip but nothing debilitating. No real swelling that I can tell. Warm to the touch, and red, but I'm not real sure if maybe I got one of those weird shots that seems to run down instead of staying in depot. What would I be looking for as far as infection? Definitely nothing like red streaks or anything.

Flu symptoms within 12 hours is the biggest tell tale sign.

get dat pump!

Watch for it to get worse instead of better. Is the pain at the inject site. Or down lower like it leaked out a bit?

I have had two infections and i knew I had an issue when i couldn't sleep because of it. Not only the muscular irritation but the low grade fever sensation made resting difficult.

The pain is kind of the whole muscle, medial left delt, but down as the delt ties into the humerus it feels kind of bruised rather than just sore like the injection site higher up if that makes sense? Kind of why I'm leaning towards a leak. If I was saying better or worse since yesterday I would say neither. No flu symptoms or any kind of generalized illness feelings.

Send me a pic, PM?

Also: redness, swelling, pain that last longer than a week (in my experience). And the obvious fever

Edit: and the only time I've bad pip was bad gear. Maybe I got lucky. Went to my healthy systems ER (different hospital then where I work). Said I was injecting b12 as an alternative to caffeine (had elevated bp at the time) and the PA told me I wasn't using a long enough needle. She told me to use a 22ga 1.5 for delts... Nope. Sorry pal, had bad gearz. I had hard lumps. I even stuck myself with an 18ga 1.5 to try to draw out what I thought was an infection. Nada.

Last edited:
This sounds like everytime I try to pin something that normally has pip in my delts...

And I lied, tren gives me a little pip that lasts a couple hours

This sounds like everytime I try to pin something that normally has pip in my delts...
When I'm just cruising or trt I use my delts because when I blast I need my glutes and VG. I did the first pin VG and it felt a little tight but no pain. Like I said it's not debilitatingly painful, but I never really get pip. Even prop I feel but nothing I would think twice about. I'm not in any real fear just yet, just not used to turning red and feeling warm. I had my gf (doesn't know about more than trt) and just asked her to check if one felt warmer than the other, her response was "yeah, but the other one isn't sunburned. That's basically what it looks like. My farmers tan got sunburned.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Do you have any temperature ? Sometimes you just get a bad shot even though the gear is fine and you did everything right . It has happened to me both times in my delts and triceps If the redness doesn't go away in a couple days or gets worse along with swelling or any fever even low grade you have an infection . Once I tried ice and believe it or not the ice got rid of the swelling and the next day it cleared up .

IML Gear Cream!
Hard to tell with your farmer tan brah. Hmmm... Looks like it leaked out of the muscle, but again, hard to tell

hope it gets better man; prolly just a bad shot.... hopefully passes

if not CVS has those emergency minute clinics that you can get a quick checkout and antibiotics or whatever if worst comes to worst....

whats even harder to tell is with your lousy damned pic...your arm is two totally different colors from the mirror vs straight up in the pic

whats even harder to tell is with your lousy damned pic...your arm is two totally different colors from the mirror vs straight up in the pic
Don't hate. The red is the real color. The other shoulder looks like what you see in the mirror. I'm in my work shirt and I'm not advertising for those cheap bastards....

bad pin or terminal aids...

hard telling from the pic (which sux)

:coffee:

Need a full frontal double bicep nude to further evaluate, wait wat?!

Seriously, keep us updates bro

Yeah, you really need to work that arm. Maybe try sanding and painting the drywall, and stripping the paint of the GD door hinges? lol.
If it gets worse, streaks or you run a fever have TBJ hook you up with a Z PAC.

Yeah, you really need to work that arm. Maybe try sanding and painting the drywall, and stripping the paint of the GD door hinges? lol.
If it gets worse, streaks or you run a fever have TBJ hook you up with a Z PAC.

You've hacked my medicine cabinet? I could never... Maybe. Just hoping the homey is alright, he'll be fine

Get Shredded!
Fuckin bad injections/pip/soreness sucks ass ,I HATE IT :wits:......

I think the next symptom to look out for would be itching and then direct pain at the injection site. I had gear leak into my lower quad and knee area, it was a horrible week pain.
PB

I think the next symptom to look out for would be itching and then direct pain at the injection site. I had gear leak into my lower quad and knee area, it was a horrible week pain.
PB

welcome to my new years eve :roflmao: actually had to turn down a cute girl that approached me sitting by myself sulking since i couldn't walk.

welcome to my new years eve :roflmao: actually had to turn down a cute girl that approached me sitting by myself sulking since i couldn't walk.

Would've sucked it up an asked if she was in for anal, must've been bunk gearz

Would've sucked it up an asked if she was in for anal, must've been bunk gearz

my buddy and his wife and to help me into his truck at the end of the night it was so bad. nothing was going to happen. it was completely my mistake. pinned 3ml's of a prop,tren a, mastp blend into my tear drop

my buddy and his wife and to help me into his truck at the end of the night it was so bad. nothing was going to happen. it was completely my mistake. pinned 3ml's of a prop,tren a, mastp blend into my tear drop

I would've pinned my cum into her ass. Where is soz?

Flu symptoms within 12 hours is the biggest tell tale sign.

get dat pump!
no its not, fever and/or a red streak are.. I get test flu every time I pin, call me sensitive.... Its just your body trying to fight a foreign substance, some people get used to it like virgin muscle. Slight redness and warmth is ok too, just keep an eye on it...

Back