• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So I borrowed that mutilated foot picture...

babyhulk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everyone in town thought I legitimately sliced my foot up. I put it up right before I went to sleep, And by the time I got up next morning I had people trying to visit me in the hospital. Needless to say, it was pretty god damn hilarious. I lost track of the texts and calls I had gotten, I just told everyone I must have left my facebook logged in somewhere, because I was planning on taking it down that night, and I forgot and went to bed. It got crazy real quick. Lesson of the day, don't put up pictures of mutilation or injury on facebook, people will immediately think it's you and go crazy. The funny thing is, I have several tattoos on my legs, and that leg is clearly inkless. Noone even noticed....

I hope you're happy Colochine.

I even set my location to a nearby hospital. My uncle left work, and was on the way there when workout partner had told him I was at the gym with him. That picture was from reddit, and there was only one person that knew it was a hoax, other then my workout partner, and that was just because he had saw it a few months prior. Even people that googled it couldn't find it. My fiancee had even blew my phone up, because she hadn't seen me for about 24 hours as she was mandated and is a LPN.

Back