• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TestE 750-epistane do I need AI?

NattyAsGraham

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay guys,

Tail end of my cycle I'm running epistane with my masteron e and test e. Second week of Epistane, I'm experiencing odd bouts of extreme lethargy, I'm thinking my E is to high, should I add EXEMESTANE 12.5 every second day?

Reason I ask is I know epi stane and masteron act as AI's themselves and I don't want to crash my E. Opinions bros?

Regards
Natty

Not fully necessary would be my guess but some aromasin wouldn't do any harm at 12.5mg eod.

Here are the bloods guys.

Their in Australian measurements, what do you guys think? Mind you this was before I to ok epistane and at 750 test e with mast at 400. Estregon is at top right of pic under OEST2 = 220

pypasetu.jpg
pmol/L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epistane actually has ai properties FYI kinda similar to masteron in that sense

i don't see estradiol anywhere on that paper though...

Hey bro as I said I'm pretty sure it's the top right under oest showing 220 pmol/L

I think that's Australian measurements

So if its 220pmol/L the conversion calculator = 98ng/ml

Start dosing an AI. Your twice the normal range if that is the number. Masteron and epistane to a degree help, but are not a replacement for controlling estro with an AI. At 750mg I would have bee taking 12.5mg exemstane ED. EOD at least.

Roger I'll start 12.5mg Exemestane ED for first week. Then 12.5mg EOD

I'd go two weeks at 12.5 a day since your already elevated twice normal, that is far from a hefty dose, your not going to crash estro at that dose.

But if your not really sensitive to estro sides, then never mind.

IML Gear Cream!
First pin cycle so don't know if I'm sensitive yet :) I'll do the two weeks thanks brother

In that case. If it were ME, I'd dose 12.5 twice a day. And retest in 12-14 days.

That is on the safe side of course.

Anybody else have an opinion on this?

Problem is it isn't cheap here to get bloods :(.. I was saving my blood test for when I finish pct to see where I'm at..

Then I'd take 25 mg a day for a while (12.5 mg every 12 hours since exemstane has a short half life). If you pushed up to the level your at, you can only assume it will continue to steadily rise if you continue as you have. I recommend being on the Higher side without going crazy if you can't get bloods to verify.

I would just stay on 12.5 ed if you're going to do that.

I want to also ask..

I always thought this genetic.. But last few weeks my right nipple is clearly larger then the left, like puffy if that makes sense.. It goes down when I workout and about to shower but all day it's clearly larger then the left.. Does this sound like gyno? No lumps or anything just puffy and almost twice the size sometimes..

Eh. No pain, no lump. Should be fine, in reality. Slightly puffy with high estro is not unheard of. But with an estro number like that I would start to take action. And I wouldn't pussy foot around it. It hit it hard for at least a week and then taper to a regular dose. That's just me. I just don't want your Next thread to be "have a bit of pain and a lump".

Don't worry. Take action, your good. :thumbsup:

Yah I'm gonna do what you said. I'm gonna hit 25mg a day for the next 5 days and then switch over to 12.5 ed.

Take it till the nip stops swelling abnormally IMO. If you get pain. Jump on nolva at 20mg a day. Only if you get some pain though. Your number is not too crazy at this point. Just want to get it under control.

Get Shredded!
I'm getting no pain on the nipple or around it, but I've had this weird stinging sensation under the nipple more bottom of the peck about a centre meter or two down, I think it might be a twinge from a workout,

I'm doubting myself now lol because ive never heard that gyno symptoms can be pain? I thought it was just lump

More like 3cm on the rib under my pec. so I guess it's nothing to do with the nipple just paranoia lol

Day 5 or so of 25mg ext a day. Nipples still puffy most of day.

They go down to a small size after workout before shower but peak up rest of day... Isn't puffy nips usually prolactin? I'm not taking anything that should cause prolactin issues...

First, if you are rubbing, or playing with your nipple/s.. stop

Second, you should really get some more blood work done.

Third, if the problem doesn't get better with 25mg of aromasin, then you could think about adding a touch of Nolva

Also, Epi has been know to decrease or even sometimes cure gyno on cycle.

Okay roger. when should I start nolva? It's only been five days of 25mg aromasin

Also I have letrozole should I resort to that?

Studies show that a 25mg dose of Aromasin can reduce estrogen in the body by 70-80% over a 24 hour period. So I would assume that after 5 days, your Estrogen levels should be a lot better and your gyno symptoms should start to subside. Theoretically anyways. You can either wait a couple more days to see what kind of effect the Aromasin will have, or you can just start the Nolva now. If the combination of Aromasin/Nolva/Epi doesn't get rid of your puffy nipple.. then I guess your fucked and will have to look into using Letro.

What gets me is that at random times like after a workout, sometimes at night, they'll go down to a normal size and look normal. Then at they'll peak up. I mean if it's gyno then wouldn't be all the time regardless?

Not necessarily. Your diet could be playing a role in the fluctuation of size as-well.

Next time, just run an AI from the start of the cycle.

Hmmm can I have more people chime in bros?

Your probably right. Tbh Bf ATM I think is about 10-12%ish, I do have salt with my food. That could be it. But this is a bit extreme, I'll take some pictures of before and after and post them tomorrow

Back