• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can someone help me out

stray

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I work on semi trucks 5 days a week 12 hour shifts and I've been doing it for the last 8 years. Well its caught up to me. About a week ago my hands started to go numb alot. And hasn't went away so after researching I believe I have carpal tunnel. Is there anything I can do to help it other than surgery which I really can't afford. Also has anyone had the surgery and what was the result? How long was recovery? Any info is appreciated thanks everyone!

Cant say you have carpal tunnel until a Dr has confirmed that.

It really does sound like carpal tunnel. But it's kinda weird that you started the numbness in both hands at once. My ole lady has had it for years and she has more trouble out of one hand than the other. When she wakes up both hands are numb but through out the day most of the time it's more in one hand. No way of really knowing for sure until you see a Doctor. Hope you figure it out bro.

My mother had the operation. She waited way too long,so recovery was long and results were average.

The doc said that if treated timely, results are excellent....but that most ppl put it off and pay the price.

I heard even after surgery it eventually comes back and you can only have so many operations to fix it. I'm pretty sure it come from someone that had it done before. That was a few years ago though so it could have changed by now.

Both hands? Sounds like a nerve issue in your spine. Some sort of spinal stenosis. Do you have stiffness in your neck or upper back?

Calcium build up in the spine from an injury can compress nerves.

No stiffness and I came move everything fine. And yeah it hopping in both hands and just coming on out of no where was weird. It gets to the point sometimes at night where it will wake me up because it hurts so bad.

Doctor visit is definitely needed, maybe something easier to fix since it just comes on out of no where. Any new meds? Meds you've been on for a long time? HGH use?

My hands will randomly go numb and my doctor attributes it to pinched nerves in my shoulders. The numbness varies from the entire arm, elbow down or just my hands.
Should definitely get it checked by a professional.

I was using some peptides for about a month before it happened but when it started I immediately stop using them it's been a week and a half to 2 weeks since I last used any. I've also been using choline bitartrate at a gram a day started that like the day after the first symptoms. When it started I lifted chest the beginning of the week took a few days off because my wife had her wisdom teeth removed. A day or two after lifting chest it started but it was hit or miss and I didn't really see any red flags because it was very mild and went away. That Saturday I lifted arms and the next day is when it really kicked in and hasn't really went away. Through out the day it is usually tingling my hands might go away for a minute but other times it's really tingling. And at night they sometimes wake me up they hurt so bad. I thought at first that maybe it was from lifting arms but 2 weeks later it's still the same is what as led me to think Carpel tunnel

IML Gear Cream!
Start doing the dishes! I guarantee if it is carpal tunnel that very hot hand soaks (like doing dishes) will make it better.

Bro I install fence for a living. Always abusing my hands. My hands fall asleep all the time. While driving,shaving, I wake up and my hands are tingling. The only fix is to get the surgery. My mom had it done with great results
I'm going to do it over the winter. Just do one band at a time. It's not that expensive and well worth it

DUDE!!!
I would highly advise you to Google datbtrue and join that forum it has tons of information on regenerative medicine involving all kinds of growth factors (ghrp2) and just a plethora of knowledgeable ppl on there!

After my last cycle I tried using peptides to bridge until the next cycle coming completely off AAS. After a few weeks of pinning three times a day as recommended I got a pinched nerve in the neck, shoulder area. Lost almost all my strength in my left arm in a day or two, was very painful. Stopped peptides went to doctor and chiropractor and it took about three weeks to get rid of pain and 3 months to build back strength. Started TRT doses of test. also helped. Not sure peptides had anything to do with it but I'm not trying that again to find out.

Back