• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

first cycle cost

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've looked all over checked over and emailed few diff domestic source lists and for a first 12 week cycle of test, AI, and chlomid looks like id be paying near 2 grand. This can't be right is this crap really that expensive?

I was lookin at 500mg test cyp a week and having pct stuff readily available and for 12 weeks worth it keeps coming out to actually little over a grand but still that seems insane compared to what I keep hearing others are spending like few hundred bucks. He'll If it was few hundred bucks I would have pulled the trigger months ago

2 vials of test a week for 12 weeks
Just that alone was about a grand

Twelve weeks is 24 shots, 4 vials. Without talking about different sources cost that can be 40 to 100 a vial. AI and sarms don't cost much these days...

So 1 250mg vial actually lasts little while it's not like a one time use?

You don't need two bottles a week .each bottle usually 250 MG per ml the bottle has ten ml.if u did 500 a week that is only 2 cc a bottle would last about 5 weeks.I think you need to read some more it sounds like you were gonna pin 20 cc in a week that would be some pain .

IML Gear Cream!
Haha, it's all good man. We were all new at some point.

Frank laid it out good for you...

Ya thanks I have actually read and read and read and your the first I've seen explain that important detail. But ya I'll definitely look more into how the dosin works with those vials and that puts my price at a fraction of what I was thinkin

Amps are one shot per. Vials are any where from 10ml to 50 ml. Usually 10 though. A simple first cycle should be a couple hundred bucks at the most bro. Any questions always feel free to ask

PLEASE stop looking at prices and study some "first cycle" threads. How old are you, what are your goals, how is your bloodwork?
You will get good advise, but you need to do alot more research.
Post questions and you'll get answers-
under $500 to answer this one, and that will get you a good starter kit, with stuff for the next cycle.

I'm not offended I should've researched the dosaging more in depth and I'm 30 yrs old 5'9 been working out since high school I'm about 200lbs mainly cause I just like to eat way too damn much. Thanks to this sites info I went and got blood work everything looks good except my test level showed 360 which I assume is kinda lame. but i joined this site to learn how to use safely or safe as possible and ya dumpin 2 full vials in my ass every week would've sucked haha now I know!

- - - Updated - - -

Perfect!

Yep 360 is low for your age. You've come to the right place. Let us know if you have any questions or if any problems come up. Good luck, and be careful!

i made the same mistake in the math my first time at 19 researching lol

There was a guy 6 months back said he took 5ccs in each quad couldn't walk for a week and was sick as hell for awhile.

There was a guy 6 months back said he took 5ccs in each quad couldn't walk for a week and was sick as hell for awhile.
Must have been front loading, LOL. Nice way to start a cycle, i mean you have to inject the whole amp,i mean vial every 3.5 days right.

Umm... You sure you're ready for AAS...??

He made a mistake big deal it doesn't mean shit to whether he is ready or not :) atleast he knows he needs ai unlike some of the guys that come on here lol.

A test only 500mg cycle and pct should cost very little you could do a full test cycle using pharm grade testosterone and be under $300. If you brew with raws you can do 20 500mg 10 week cycles for $100 :)

He made a mistake big deal it doesn't mean shit to whether he is ready or not :) atleast he knows he needs ai unlike some of the guys that come on here lol.

A test only 500mg cycle and pct should cost very little you could do a full test cycle using pharm grade testosterone and be under $300. If you brew with raws you can do 20 500mg 10 week cycles for $100 :)
Not sure a first timer should brew his own gear..... LOL

Back