• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ambien stories

Derumac

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody have any good ambien stories ? I always stay up just a little while before going to bed . I have woke up with a bed full of junk food, ordered shit online and didn't remember until it showed up. It's almost like truth serum when your really jacked up. Ex girlfriend asked if I was ever gonna marry her and I said no that's never gonna happen ( I didn't remember , she tells me next morning) and that was the end of that, packed her shit up.

Oh man, took way too many. Called my girlfriends sister house at the time looking for her at 2 am. Had a paper gun held up to my head rambling about going to vegas. My buddy video taped it and I couldn't believe it. It wasn't me and I had no recollection of it. That stuff is dangerous.

www.levram.us

I love it.. i also smoke weed when it kicks in, kinda fun lol..

get dat pump!

I've got several. What I liked most about ambien is when watching tv for too long after taking one the picture looked 3d. And I mean actually shifted when I shifted. One time I drove a big rig cab and I barely made it home because I was losing some serious motor control. My sister-in-law's ex-husband was an OTR trucker and was in town. He dropped his trailer and drove the cab over. When he pulled up I put on my shoes, this was about forty-five minutes after taking an ambien, walked outside and said "let's go for a ride." He said "you never drove one before?" I said NOPE! I nearly ran over my mailbox backing out, pulled out onto the main boulevard from our neighborhood and swung so wide pulling back into the neighborhood had someone been stopped at the intersection I'd have run over them. The front left tire went up onto the lawn of the house on the corner. Those are the few seconds I remember of that drive.

Another time I shaved my chest and belly. (I'm quite hairy, except for my back. My wife insists on keeping that bare.) Briefly considered doing my eyebrows at the same time but got to be too tired.

I also got a temporary ban from a very conservative gun forum for posting racist things in German. My ambien German is apparently better than my waking German.

On a motorcycle trip to Da UP, that's Michigan's upper peninsula for those not in the know, and when I arrived put my stuff in my motel room, popped an ambien because of the motion sickness that plagues me and promptly walked to the grocery store to get some snacks. In my boxers and a t-shirt. Somehow managed to pay for my goodies, went back to the motel and decided a bath was what the doctor ordered. While sitting in the tub I figured it would be a good idea to take a selfie, long before selfies became cool, and put it up on facebook because I thought it looked fucking hilarious. I actually looked like an escaped convict on a week long drug binge.

Those are the ones that immediately spring to mind.

Yeah I drove on ambien.. stupid shit I ever did in my life lol..

get dat pump!

I've got several. What I liked most about ambien is when watching tv for too long after taking one the picture looked 3d. And I mean actually shifted when I shifted. One time I drove a big rig cab and I barely made it home because I was losing some serious motor control. My sister-in-law's ex-husband was an OTR trucker and was in town. He dropped his trailer and drove the cab over. When he pulled up I put on my shoes, this was about forty-five minutes after taking an ambien, walked outside and said "let's go for a ride." He said "you never drove one before?" I said NOPE! I nearly ran over my mailbox backing out, pulled out onto the main boulevard from our neighborhood and swung so wide pulling back into the neighborhood had someone been stopped at the intersection I'd have run over them. The front left tire went up onto the lawn of the house on the corner. Those are the few seconds I remember of that drive.

Another time I shaved my chest and belly. (I'm quite hairy, except for my back. My wife insists on keeping that bare.) Briefly considered doing my eyebrows at the same time but got to be too tired.

I also got a temporary ban from a very conservative gun forum for posting racist things in German. My ambien German is apparently better than my waking German.

On a motorcycle trip to Da UP, that's Michigan's upper peninsula for those not in the know, and when I arrived put my stuff in my motel room, popped an ambien because of the motion sickness that plagues me and promptly walked to the grocery store to get some snacks. In my boxers and a t-shirt. Somehow managed to pay for my goodies, went back to the motel and decided a bath was what the doctor ordered. While sitting in the tub I figured it would be a good idea to take a selfie, long before selfies became cool, and put it up on facebook because I thought it looked fucking hilarious. I actually looked like an escaped convict on a week long drug binge.

Those are the ones that immediately spring to mind.
Good ones ! Those eyebrows would've been hilarious

i got married while on Ambien...all while making peanut and butter sandwiches...

best sleep i ever had. one of the worst withdraws too. dont remember a thing to tell about lol.

IML Gear Cream!
I have three stories for you. My wife has made Ambien off limits for me.

1. I left in the middle of the night at 1am and went to my gym and worked out. I woke up and my gym clothes were thrown all over the floor. When I woke up my wife asked if I went out and I said no. One of my friends said that I was working out like a beast and I couldn't remember anything. I don't know how I drove.

2. Another time I began feeling up my wife while she was asleep. She woke up and said I was in a haze and rolled over and went to sleep. The next day she told me about it and I vaguely remembered it. I had thought maybe it was a dream. She said she tried to talk to me and I just crashed.

3. I tried buying a condo in the middle of the nite. The realtor called the next day when I was at work. My wife asked if something was wrong and if I was moving out? I have been married a long time and have no desire to be single, so this really didn't go over well.

I had taken it for years with no issues. I only take half for emergencies when I really can't sleep.

The second is kinda funny, but the 1 & 2 could have turned bad real quick.

LowTman

I woke up in morning with chocolate all over my face and
pillow case and covers:coffee:

I've "been to Vegas", the walls move, the curtains are dancing, the texture on the ceiling becomes animals.

Taking a lot of ambien then not falling asleep produces horrifying results. All the fucked up tracers and visual shit of an acid trip with zero of the euphoria. I just remember staring at a wall, desperately trying not to let my thoughts get sucked into the rabbit hole of my brain. Anyone who has overdone it with ketamine before knows that feeling - this was way worse.

If you're gonna take ambien, you better damn well go to sleep or else you're in for a shitty time.

Ambien... The only thing that actually helps me sleep. This is versus abused narcotics. The shit works. No good stories but I've never felt the way that shit drags me parallel to the ground

Oh bloody hell I have insomnia and going to the doc tomorrow was going to talk to them about ambien. Might rethink this lol

Taking a lot of ambien then not falling asleep produces horrifying results. All the fucked up tracers and visual shit of an acid trip with zero of the euphoria. I just remember staring at a wall, desperately trying not to let my thoughts get sucked into the rabbit hole of my brain. Anyone who has overdone it with ketamine before knows that feeling - this was way worse.

If you're gonna take ambien, you better damn well go to sleep or else you're in for a shitty time.

Really? I get a lot of euphoria, like smile a lot. Must not work well for some people then lol.

get dat pump!

Really? I get a lot of euphoria, like smile a lot. Must not work well for some people then lol.

get dat pump!

Yeah no. Not one bit.

get dat pump!

I did experience this with ambien. The same euphoria I get from most opiates

My mother in law and my cousin are addicted to ambien. My mother in law is crazy as hell anyway. She gets a check every month that says so. I could tell stories about her for days. But she takes the shit right in the middle of the day and runs around like. She don't just take one either she takes like 8 to 10 in a day. She takes them and forgets what she took and takes more. She'll wake up and say she got robbed not knowing that she them all her self. She started taking them like that when she would run out of xanax. She's been on xanax for more than 30 years and now she likes ambien better than xanax.
My cousin has been taking ambien for years, going on 20 years. Ever since he got crushed up in the coal mines by a roof fall. He said he would rather go without his pain meds than have to go without his ambien. I've only took one in my whole life years ago and it made me feel like shit the next day. Be care with that shit guys, I've seen what it can do to people first hand. Some dangerous shit if taken with other medication as well.

Jesus christ lol.... You guys are fucking nuts. After my dad died of cancer in 08' My mom asked me if I wanted anything out of the medicine cabinet or she was going to throw it all out. So along with a few hundred oxy's which I just gave away...I hate narcotics but didnt want them to just be tossed lol....anyways there was a big ass bottle of ambien. BIG BOTTLE. I was like hey, maybe I;ll try these. Yeah...I read as far as sleepwalking and said fuck that shit. If I cant sleep I'll take a hit off my bowl.
Be careful with that shit you crazy bastards.

Oh bloody hell I have insomnia and going to the doc tomorrow was going to talk to them about ambien. Might rethink this lol
It works good if you follow the directions, which means go str8 to bed. Most of the crazy behavior from staying up after you've taken it.I like to chew mine up

A guy I grew up with who was a heroin addict would dissolve them in a spoon with water and shoot them up. He said he would do this attempting to ease his withdrawal symptoms. Anyway he was arrested trying to break into someone's house naked. He told the police he was really hot and thought he had locked himself out of his own house. Apparently he stepped outside to cool off(naked) and wondered over to the neighbors house.

Jesus christ lol.... You guys are fucking nuts. After my dad died of cancer in 08' My mom asked me if I wanted anything out of the medicine cabinet or she was going to throw it all out. So along with a few hundred oxy's which I just gave away...I hate narcotics but didnt want them to just be tossed lol....anyways there was a big ass bottle of ambien. BIG BOTTLE. I was like hey, maybe I;ll try these. Yeah...I read as far as sleepwalking and said fuck that shit. If I cant sleep I'll take a hit off my bowl.
Be careful with that shit you crazy bastards.

You did what with the oxy's?! That shit is gold on the streets man, pure gear money right there. Lol

get dat pump!

^^ especially if they were 80s

Yeah really man. I wouldve sold them and bought ounces of weed, cause ya know oxy can kill you, weed cant :p

get dat pump!

You did what with the oxy's?! That shit is gold on the streets man, pure gear money right there. Lol

get dat pump!

At that point in 2008 I had been out of the gym for a couple years. And I I dont rember exactly but they were like the biggest dosage you could get. Basically because of.his conditionthey would give him anything he asked for.
Looking back now.nowing they were at least $3 a pill is kind.of.upsetting because there was at least 300of them.

Back