• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Questions

Jester

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Daruis... I sent a PM a few days ago with these couple questions, never got a response. Ill give you the benefit of the doubt seeing your post count is under 10, thought that reps had PM privilege from the get go. Anyway, hope this isn't a sign of how business is run...

Copied from the PM I sent.. Please disregard it..

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I'm interested to try Pharmacom, been looking at this selection for a while, another board sponsor carries it as well.

Couple questions:

You list a few various things to look for on the vials and boxing to tell if its authentic, but..from what I have read and seen these are the old labels and boxes, Pharmacom now has an entirely different look... So, does this mean that what you have available is older product??

Also, one of the other sponsors on this site who carries Pharmacom has lower prices on all of it as compared to you guys, why is this? With that being said will you offer a price match??

Thany you for your time, any info would be great..[/FONT]

Hi Jester!
Following the PM I sent you, I'll publicly clarify some things here on this thread.

The animated banner which advertises "PharmacomStore.org" has indeed some pics with the old labels and boxes.
All the original packaging was already updated on our site, months ago.

Regarding the prices, below is an update (copy paste from my last posted thread)

Feel free to contact me for any further questions or misunderstandings.

Thank you!

===================================================================
===================================================================

As Pharmacom Labs Worldwide Official Distributors we consider as our duty to offer the best prices on the market for the gear we represent and sell.

We'll price match all retail competitors + 5% EXTRA DISCOUNT if you find it cheaper. Just include a comment to your order with a direct link to the competitor's price and we'll update the final price.

Our Low Price Guarantee covers all the products and all the other offers you receive.

Thank you,
Darius Postovski

6se848.png

Last edited:
Back