• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Baby Name Help

s2h

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need some help naming my e-love baby...a certain female moderator asked for my famous s2seamenH popsicles...so I FedEx one off overnight full of fresh man seed...little did I know my sacksicle would be not be used for its intended construction...after melting my love swimmers deep into the target area it happened..

I'm thinking Gearz Mc2h is a fitting name...ideas??

Cptn Chillterus

- - - Updated - - -

SFY2h(seamen for you)

I had a lady call us with the worst name ever.

The little girl's name was jennicide.

Le-a.

Yes, that's Ledasha.

I could write a fucking exhaustive list... Gimme some guidelines

I know chicks named Tequila

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

First: Tavarius
Middle: The Last of a Legend
Last: Johnson

I shit you not someone really named their kid this.

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

If I have a son imma name the little guy Howee Feltersnatch.

I knew a chick on college
misty
waters running through the
meadows

she was white and had a drug problem and dreads if you can believe that

Need some help naming my e-love baby...a certain female moderator asked for my famous s2seamenH popsicles...so I FedEx one off overnight full of fresh man seed...little did I know my sacksicle would be not be used for its intended construction...after melting my love swimmers deep into the target area it happened..

I'm thinking Gearz Mc2h is a fitting name...ideas??

Dude...sassy asked you too?

Doesn't matter what you name it, it's just an inevitable financial and emotional burden for at least the next 18 years. If it's a female, you can double that, because she will be knocked up young and you will be stuck with the grandkids. If you have a son, tack an extra 10k-50k dollars onto whatever you pay over the course of the first 18 years, because he'll probably catch a rape charge or something his freshman year of college and you'll be on the hook for his defense. And you're a shitty parent with no concept of tough love, so you will pay it and you can just stop pretending otherwise.

Doesn't matter what you name it, it's just an inevitable financial and emotional burden for at least the next 18 years. If it's a female, you can double that, because she will be knocked up young and you will be stuck with the grandkids. If you have a son, tack an extra 10k-50k dollars onto whatever you pay over the course of the first 18 years, because he'll probably catch a rape charge or something his freshman year of college and you'll be on the hook for his defense. And you're a shitty parent with no concept of tough love, so you will pay it and you can just stop pretending otherwise.

if it's a girl,u can send her on the street to make some money ;)

Optimus Prime... That would be so badass to have that name... Lol...

00edbbfd559d533d33ffcae4a4489a4d.jpg

Back