• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Purity Source Labs Picture Contest Winners!

GOTGrowth

P.S.L. Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Purity Source Labs Picture Contest Winners!
puritysourcelabs468.jpg

Our contest has officially come to an end. Thank you for your participation. Make sure you're ready for our next contest. It isn't far off!

Winners! Place your orders for the set amount below. International EP Products ONLY. Once your order is placed for the set prize amount next to your name. You need to send me your order reference number. I will then have it sent.

First Place! Katavar
- 350USD Credit for Our Int. EP Line Products

Second Place! Warriorblaze -
250USD Credit for Our Int. EP Line Products

Third Place! oversupplimented -
150USD Credit for Our Int. EP Line Products

Hell yeah. Good job katavar

HOLY COW!!!! i WON! Thanks so much for the support you guys on the psl boards gave me!

How long do i have to place my order i need to think about what i want to run :) so much to pick from now!

Good stuff Katavar! Let us know if the var (assuming that's your pick) is good

HOLY COW!!!! i WON! Thanks so much for the support you guys on the psl boards gave me!

How long do i have to place my order i need to think about what i want to run :) so much to pick from now!

Take your time but don't forget to send me your order reference by private message.

Back