• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This one's for you Jerseydevil and Mansir

Jersey Gym Rat

H-AS Pharma Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With all of the bullshit going on lately, while visiting family in the Deep South, I thought of my boys and busted out the big guns! :cheers: who's gonna join me?!
nyqure9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With as much SDMZ 3.0 as I've been on the last month, I feel it'd be terribly unwise of me to imbibe in any alcohol.

Good thing I make a habit of being unwise. Got a jug of Jameson's in my kitchen cupboard, and that bitch has been calling my name for weeks. A dram or two later tonight wouldn't kill me (probably). ;)

We're gonna start w this lil guy and see what happens, nudes may be added later :winkfinger:

We're gonna start w this lil guy and see what happens, nudes may be added later :winkfinger:

Hold on to those nudes and we can auction them off at a later date in a fundraising effort for my inevitable liver transplant operation.

Is that what jersey people drink before they freshen up and go hit the clubs in their affliction shirts?

Word on the streets is that is one shot for JD and only 2 for mansir. Don't bust out the expensive shit when the big dogs are around

Is that what jersey people drink before they freshen up and go hit the clubs in their affliction shirts?

That's right but it's a tight under armour t shirt and a big gold chain around these parts haha

What in the fuck is titos? Florida brand? And no vodka here, makes me turn into a big ol jerk!

I used to be a patron guy... Like if they sponsored people I would have had a patron house built for me. I had a routine of killing a bottle during my pregame session then get another at the bar, and it never failed, every night I would finish the second bottle, accuse some innocent bastard of crossing me wrong and the first bouncer that touched me would receive all my rage before we beat each other's ass out the door. Lol. You can guess why I don't drink anymore.

I used to be a patron guy... Like if they sponsored people I would have had a patron house built for me. I had a routine of killing a bottle during my pregame session then get another at the bar, and it never failed, every night I would finish the second bottle, accuse some innocent bastard of crossing me wrong and the first bouncer that touched me would receive all my rage before we beat each other's ass out the door. Lol. You can guess why I don't drink anymore.

I want to buy you a gallon of patron and damgar a gallon of beam and let it fly.

Get Shredded!

Sources should send you a release waiver with every tren purchase

Lol. That was the exact cause of the rage... Back in my home brew days. Haha. No really I don't drink anymore cuz I catch charges, not because I hate getting in bar fights... I loved that shit. The consequences... Not so much

Back