• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new guy

nick52

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
fellas
just want to do an intro... im 53... a veteran...just a guy looking to stay strong... been on iron mag forum,an accepted the invite..
im just 5 months out of a motorcycle accident... bought a harley wouldnt ride till i was clear medically then sandy the storm.. lost that bike too
im just getting back to the gym got what i needed to bring my size back from a great sponsor ... now the time to work for it ... could use a little help in nutrition, and supplements that will help increase protein intake ive been doing this a while but to spend the money isnt the issue want to get the best
thanks fellas

You're in the right place bro welcome to the best board on the net. Look around, happy reading and happy shopping.

Welcome! What branch?

Welcome! What branch?

I'm a Wingnut, retired after a roller coaster 4 year career. I only got 2 article 15 's and an OSI investigation for dr*g dealing. I'm sure the statue of limitations is like 300 years, I swear I'm innocent still to today. I was framed by the Dominos delivery guy.

fellas
just want to do an intro... im 53... a veteran...just a guy looking to stay strong... been on iron mag forum,an accepted the invite..
im just 5 months out of a motorcycle accident... bought a harley wouldnt ride till i was clear medically then sandy the storm.. lost that bike too
im just getting back to the gym got what i needed to bring my size back from a great sponsor ... now the time to work for it ... could use a little help in nutrition, and supplements that will help increase protein intake ive been doing this a while but to spend the money isnt the issue want to get the best
thanks fellas

Anecdotally bodybuilders are great at surviving accidents others would not. Our muscles hold us together. IDK if its true but I like the sound of it. Built BB Tough. As far as nutrition and protein BCAAs are maybe the last newish thing to come out. Keep em incoming if solids is overwhelming and especially periworkout. I'm not a nutrition expert.

Back