• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

are you serious, look at this guy.

I can't even watch it I'm dying is that guy serious?! How us he not laughing? I'm cracking up "things are going GRREAT!"

Wtf? Why did I just watch that? Please go see a dentist.

Im thinking this guy is from IM . Could it be Captn ?

Just another example of a chump who never learned to gain muscle naturally. Every pound he gains is going to fly right off of him when he is done with his superman juice. I seriously want to smack this guy.

Lol I couldn't finish this guy is like a sales men for retards

170lbs at 6'1"?

This is terrible.

Wasnt he in Deliverance?

- - - Updated - - -

He was the dude playing the banjo

Hahahah. "KICKING ASS!" This guy gives all of us a bad name. 6'1", 170. Are. you. fucking. Serious.

GS, Dude I almost died when he said that. Haha

You guys, I love all of you... I don't even remember how I found this retard and his video but reading your comments are making my day. I'm literally tearing up laughing right now. Haha

Get Shredded!
LMAO!!! This is by far the most entertaining thread ever!!!! This guy set bodybuilding back 30 years!! He's kicking ass at 178 what happens when he hits his goal weight of 180??? Lmao!!! Go to Burger King for the next 2 days you'll be at 180. Geez I'm 240 and I have no video!!! We all slackers!!!

where the fuck did you find this no tooth wanna be hockey player,, dude jerks off to wayne gretzky photo's, is this guns and roses drop out really serious, i almost punched myself in the face for watching that. i dont know how he got his hands on the shit,, because i wouldnt sell to him but ladies and gentleman, this fucking retard is your next poster child for anti steroid campaigns. your gonna see this dick bag getting arrested with those bottles in his pockets, smoking crack, and flexin when americas most wanted picks him up. yelling he is 178 lbs, haha i really should have had my kid just hall off and kick me in the dick for watching that.

i must have lost intelligence viewing it. where did this moonshine making, sister fucking, blowjob for crack come from !! im serious, this guy is gonna be in an institution any day, thats if he already is, might have taken the staffs phone to make the video, he hides the bottles in his ass at night so the other guys wont find and steal his superman juice. the night nurse complaining he jumps on the bed naked with one hand on his pole, and the other stuffed in his ass. i may just start locking the doors now, the world is not safe with a guy who is so stupid that he makes others stupid for watching him.

his next video is gonna be him flexing, and showing us his magic crack rocks that help him work all day, and get cut. oh yea, ill bet ya any odds this flip-nip smokes that shit, andi aint lying when i tell you that numb-nuts is gonna have handcuffs on any day now. i gotta ask someone, was this guy fucking serious ?? oh man are we in trouble, you watch when he can bench 185, hahaha he is gonna be back, and with a vengence, this guy is never comming off the sauce, please dont post his series, i will never be the same now,
thank you,,

bones

white trash superman sounds like the next puppet for jeff dunham but for the record we should all hope that guy never reproduces for our futures sake

Damn. That cycle was weak. He ad acne and everything. That must have been the real deal.

where the fuck did you find this no tooth wanna be hockey player,, dude jerks off to wayne gretzky photo's, is this guns and roses drop out really serious, i almost punched myself in the face for watching that. i dont know how he got his hands on the shit,, because i wouldnt sell to him but ladies and gentleman, this fucking retard is your next poster child for anti steroid campaigns. your gonna see this dick bag getting arrested with those bottles in his pockets, smoking crack, and flexin when americas most wanted picks him up. yelling he is 178 lbs, haha i really should have had my kid just hall off and kick me in the dick for watching that.

i must have lost intelligence viewing it. where did this moonshine making, sister fucking, blowjob for crack come from !! im serious, this guy is gonna be in an institution any day, thats if he already is, might have taken the staffs phone to make the video, he hides the bottles in his ass at night so the other guys wont find and steal his superman juice. the night nurse complaining he jumps on the bed naked with one hand on his pole, and the other stuffed in his ass. i may just start locking the doors now, the world is not safe with a guy who is so stupid that he makes others stupid for watching him.

his next video is gonna be him flexing, and showing us his magic crack rocks that help him work all day, and get cut. oh yea, ill bet ya any odds this flip-nip smokes that shit, andi aint lying when i tell you that numb-nuts is gonna have handcuffs on any day now. i gotta ask someone, was this guy fucking serious ?? oh man are we in trouble, you watch when he can bench 185, hahaha he is gonna be back, and with a vengence, this guy is never comming off the sauce, please dont post his series, i will never be the same now,
thank you,,

bones

haha, OMG. I just died laughing at this comment.:roflmao: I just gave you 97,000 points bro for theee most fucked up comment. lol, I love it. My girl was even dying laughing reading it. haha.

BTW, I really don't know how I found this video as I'm never on youtube watching videos.:hmm: And I'm not joking

Back