• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is possible to produce natural steroids while taking externally?

ignorant

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,I have a question, I do anabolic exercises, can I get my body to produce testoteron despite im getting it externally?,or is there a way to get my body to continue producing testoteron despite Im getting external anabolics?, thank you again.

no, your body will shutdown making its own testosterone if you are giving it testosterone externally

Sad there is not a way to cheat and get it producing, the return of natural production is something sure? (sorry for so many question,im grateful for your time).

why are you asking? when injecting test your test levels are extremely higher than natural levels

I know, but I mean,do we have security that when we stop using it our body restart producing naturally again like before?, and if yes,do you know how much time takes to our body to restart the natural process?. Thank you again.

Your body will be supressed a.k.a shutdown but it will still produce Test. This why when guys run Test boosters on cycle it has been shown that certain supplements can keep your balls nice and plump and not look like grape seeds.

Well first of all, endogenous hormones aren't "steroids."

And no, if you flood your body with exogenous testosterone, you're basically training it not to produce the hormone on its own, whilst simultaneously compelling it to produce more estrogen to maintain a "balance." It's a concept called homeostasis, and it's the same basic principle behind withdrawal syndrome from other substances like opiates, amphetamines, etc., in that putting something into your body that it would ordinarily produce on its own trains it to slow, or stop that production altogether.

Edit: Just to clarify, the analogy of amphetamine may be a bit confusing in that your body doesn't produce amphetamine, but rather the neurotransmitters that are stimulated by amphetamines. Same with meth, ephedrine, and other stimulants.

Last edited:
Testosterone is testosterone it is a steroid anyway you look at it whereever it is.

Your body will be supressed a.k.a shutdown but it will still produce Test. This why when guys run Test boosters on cycle it has been shown that certain supplements can keep your balls nice and plump and not look like grape seeds.

Thank you, what suplements you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Well first of all, endogenous hormones aren't "steroids."

And no, if you flood your body with exogenous testosterone, you're basically training it not to produce the hormone on its own, whilst simultaneously compelling it to produce more estrogen to maintain a "balance." It's a concept called homeostasis, and it's the same basic principle behind withdrawal syndrome from other substances like opiates, amphetamines, etc., in that putting something into your body that it would ordinarily produce on its own trains it to slow, or stop that production altogether.

Edit: Just to clarify, the analogy of amphetamine may be a bit confusing in that your body doesn't produce amphetamine, but rather the neurotransmitters that are stimulated by amphetamines. Same with meth, ephedrine, and other stimulants.

Thank you for the developed answer, but if you stop taking it,the body returns normally or the change is permanent?

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Thank you for the developed answer, but if you stop taking it,the body returns normally or the change is permanent?[/QUOTE]

There are things you can take to kickstart your body into producing natural test again hcg, chlomid, look around the forum and read about proper PCT (Post Cycle Therapy). there is a lifetime of knowledge in the forums.

Also look up Ancillaries, A.I.'s, and Serms

Look here fella. Ima bless ur game a bit. At the end I will post a link prolly half the guys here have read. Now, first of all, know this, ANY steroid or hormone u take will suppress or shut your natural test down. Some suppress mildly, some suppress more, and some straight shut u down. Also this is dose and duration dependent. Even the most mild of aas that slightly suppresses u can potentially shut your natural production down taken long enough.

Aas is not to be taken lightly. For most its a lifetime choice. Point is to cycle then race to get ur natty back up as fast as possible so you don't lose those gains...some will say its more important and I am one of those pple. You do this with hcg and serms. Hcg is not to be taken DURING pct rather at the end of the cycle leading up to pct. Hcg will cause your body to produce testosterone yes, by signaling the LH gland to do so, BUT it also suppressive. Or rather u are dependent on it.

The reason u do this in the first place is just so you don't start from the bottom WHEN YOU DO start ur actual pct with the proper drugs, serms, (Nolva, clomid) think of it as filling ur NUTsack up before u start pct so u have some juice to run on still your body starts producing. Some stay on hcg the whole time so they're testes never shrink, some say it could desensitize the LH gland and it wouldn't function properly due to being on hcg for so long. There are no studies to support this to my knowledge but I never did it cause, why risk it. This is about as much as I'm willing to contribute , the rest is yours to research.... I hope this helps

http://www.steroid.com/how_to_come_off_steroids.php

Edit: I have done pct using hcg prior to starting and without. Either way worked for me. The difference was very slight other than maybe the libido returning a tad sooner. But then again I really don't know if that was in my head or not.

Last edited:
^^^^ great write up Tony. Way to really help a new guy out.

^^^ uh....Bill the new guy!!!!

Testosterone is a hormone that is produced naturally in the testes.
A steroid hormone.

" Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group and is found in mammals, reptiles,birds and other vertebrates. In mammals, testosterone is secreted primarily by the testicles of males and the ovaries of females, although small amounts are also secreted by the adrenal glands. It is the principal male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid."

Wiki

Look here fella. Ima bless ur game a bit. At the end I will post a link prolly half the guys here have read. Now, first of all, know this, ANY steroid or hormone u take will suppress or shut your natural test down. Some suppress mildly, some suppress more, and some straight shut u down. Also this is dose and duration dependent. Even the most mild of aas that slightly suppresses u can potentially shut your natural production down taken long enough.

Aas is not to be taken lightly. For most its a lifetime choice. Point is to cycle then race to get ur natty back up as fast as possible so you don't lose those gains...some will say its more important and I am one of those pple. You do this with hcg and serms. Hcg is not to be taken DURING pct rather at the end of the cycle leading up to pct. Hcg will cause your body to produce testosterone yes, by signaling the LH gland to do so, BUT it also suppressive. Or rather u are dependent on it.

The reason u do this in the first place is just so you don't start from the bottom WHEN YOU DO start ur actual pct with the proper drugs, serms, (Nolva, clomid) think of it as filling ur NUTsack up before u start pct so u have some juice to run on still your body starts producing. Some stay on hcg the whole time so they're testes never shrink, some say it could desensitize the LH gland and it wouldn't function properly due to being on hcg for so long. There are no studies to support this to my knowledge but I never did it cause, why risk it. This is about as much as I'm willing to contribute , the rest is yours to research.... I hope this helps

http://www.steroid.com/how_to_come_off_steroids.php

Edit: I have done pct using hcg prior to starting and without. Either way worked for me. The difference was very slight other than maybe the libido returning a tad sooner. But then again I really don't know if that was in my head or not.

Thank you for your answer and for your article.

MOST of the time especially if it is your first couple cycles but depending on how long you are on and what you were on the body will recover it's ability to produce natural test by it's self . But it could take anywhere from a month to as long as 6 months to do so . During that time you would lose most of your gains . That's why we use PCT drugs to get things going again as quickly as possible . As you do this more and more however it becomes harder to recover . Also age plays a major role . Let's be perfectly clear though , there is no 100% guarantee that you will recover totally even with PCT . That is the risk and you need to be aware of that . If you didn't recover you would then need to be on hormone replacement for the duration .

MOST of the time especially if it is your first couple cycles but depending on how long you are on and what you were on the body will recover it's ability to produce natural test by it's self . But it could take anywhere from a month to as long as 6 months to do so . During that time you would lose most of your gains . That's why we use PCT drugs to get things going again as quickly as possible . As you do this more and more however it becomes harder to recover . Also age plays a major role . Let's be perfectly clear though , there is no 100% guarantee that you will recover totally even with PCT . That is the risk and you need to be aware of that . If you didn't recover you would then need to be on hormone replacement for the duration .

Thank you,do you consider 500 mg for 5 weeks may be danger?

Thank you, what suplements you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the developed answer, but if you stop taking it,the body returns normally or the change is permanent?

peopel do a "PCT" after cycle to help speed up recovery, I would rec 50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed for 4 weeks, after stopping the test. keep researching though for months before you think to jump into any of this... it takes a while at first to get it all at times..
good luck!

Thank you,do you consider 500 mg for 5 weeks may be danger?
I think you are doing the right thing asking questions and doing research . 5 weeks IMHO is not even worth it . I would go 10 - 12 weeks . You will shut down and you may as well make it worth it . Why put your body through all that and just dabble . Also again let's be clear it's not really danger , I don't want to overstate the risk either . But everyone needs to know there is risk . You should recover from a 500mg/wk run for 10 weeks just fine . Keep learning . Study estrogen control with the use of AI's . Of course diet as it will to a very large degree stipulate your gains . Step by step and after some time you will know if you want to do this .

I think you are doing the right thing asking questions and doing research . 5 weeks IMHO is not even worth it . I would go 10 - 12 weeks . You will shut down and you may as well make it worth it . Why put your body through all that and just dabble . Also again let's be clear it's not really danger , I don't want to overstate the risk either . But everyone needs to know there is risk . You should recover from a 500mg/wk run for 10 weeks just fine . Keep learning . Study estrogen control with the use of AI's . Of course diet as it will to a very large degree stipulate your gains . Step by step and after some time you will know if you want to do this .

Thank you again, so ill extend it for 10 weeks, I´m doing this with supervision of a doctor who has experience in gym, and was witness of my failure to increase my strenght and muscles despite my training,then he accepted to give me Sustanon and Testoviron, always saying there are a lot to research, many things and knowledge he even as doctor wasnt used to, he is researching these subjects for me (im helping him, all the info you provide me I transfer to him), ill keep you all updated,ill start going to the lab to post the health evolution after finishing and starting with PCT.

peopel do a "PCT" after cycle to help speed up recovery, I would rec 50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed for 4 weeks, after stopping the test. keep researching though for months before you think to jump into any of this... it takes a while at first to get it all at times..
good luck!

Thank you!

Hi,I have a question, I do anabolic exercises, can I get my body to produce testoteron despite im getting it externally?,or is there a way to get my body to continue producing testoteron despite Im getting external anabolics?, thank you again.

I may be off in this but use of HCG while on cycle will produce onboard test. So, yes there is a way. I use 500 IUs twice a week and my testes are rocking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back