• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HALOTESTIN Spectrometry Results !!!

Steroidify

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys!

Here is a recent mass spec test result made on our Halotestin by one of our customers from another board.
Results, purity over 92%.
The average purity for an effective oral compound is 60-70%.

QUOTE:

"" These test results are being submitted for part of a review and also as a baseline to compare other halo if used personally in the future. . I wasn't expecting the results, but was pleasantly surprised and very impressed with the 92% purity and ~10mg dose. From what I've seen, tabs don't usually seem to test this well in terms of purity, although they can still be quite effective. As an example, I recall a test done on clomid from CVS that did not have a high purity value. There can be some variability with orals that can be due to different factors according to Beaker. I sure as hell don't know how to enumerate them. I'm digressing...The halo was being used to try to exceed a personal max PR on the deadlifts...which happened. It was intended for one time use. But honestly, if I could use this oral all the time I would. I love it! Unfortunately, the liver takes a bit of a beating. More on a later review.

Disclosure - I didn't purchase these tabs, but were given to me to sample. However, this was a blind test. The only info given was that it was Halo dosed at 10mg. I will say, I'm impressed enough to consider the other orals now. This was a high quality compound I was given. ""

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 145
  • test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 127
  • test4.jpg
    test4.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 130
  • test5.jpg
    test5.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 123
Spec looks pretty good. That's should be some pretty good halo right there.

I hope that joker Angus didn't do this test because they are all faked.

That is high results for halo looking pretty damn good who done the mass spec?

^^ All mass specs conducted by angus officially mean shit all.

I'll have to talk with my colleagues to see the exact source of that lab test.
Anyway, we'll soon have official lab tests for more than half of our Pharmacom gear, from an authorized and well respected lab testing facility.

Everything will be posted also on our site, under the "LAB TESTS" section.

Has anyone tried the halo??

Our Halo was frequently reviewed on several other boards where we're members or sponsors.
it was also part of our 2 ASF auctions so we should hear some feedback too from this community.

You'll have a 30% DISCOUNT for Halo if you want to try it. Minimum order of 100$.

thank you!

IML Gear Cream!
Our Halo was frequently reviewed on several other boards where we're members or sponsors.
it was also part of our 2 ASF auctions so we should hear some feedback too from this community.

You'll have a 30% DISCOUNT for Halo if you want to try it. Minimum order of 100$.

thank you!

can I have such discount please? I want some halo

thank you!

30% off halo is a really good deal.

Back