• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's your favorite cruise?

Triad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
See a lot of good threads about favorite blasts but I'll begin cruising after this blast and am looking for some ideas. I'll resume my TRT dose of cyp but what are some other good compounds to throw in at light dosages just to keep things interesting? Deca? Mast? Provi?

What say you?

My favorite cruise is Royal Carribbeans Eastern Carribbean on the Oasis

On a serious note I like E or C. I also just added 1ml deca to my last cruise and kept all my mass from the blast.

I keep it simple..

200mg long estered test (cyp or deconate)
Occasional 100mg of test prop mid week as a pick me up
50-75 provi if I happen to have on hand, if not just do without

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like a deca and cyp cruise. A soft dose of both keeps me full without being puffy. Still get the general joint pain relief from the deca so i have no excuses to SFW

I don't cruise, but PCT usually has some peps. Just ghrp and mod 129 keep the crash bearable. May try some Hex next time.

Test E 250/week, proviron 75 mg/ED and hgh

Can anyone define cruise actually? Before I say that the above is not a cruise? I guess it's my opinion and it really doesn't matter but entertain me

Can anyone define cruise actually? Before I say that the above is not a cruise? I guess it's my opinion and it really doesn't matter but entertain me

Cruise to me is just test 200 and under... But we all have different opinions.

IML Gear Cream!
cruise to me is 300 or under, to my buddy it's 600 or under :roflmao: my cruise depends on what i ran in the cycle before and what i plan on running next, for instance, i won't be running any DHT derived compounds in my next blast, so i started up some mast at the end of this blast and will run a lower dose of it on top of 300 test e for my cruise, then drop it when i start my blast.

I'm planning to cruise for the first after my current cycle. I am thinking about starting at 1g test and slowly working down to 250 per week to avoid feeling like I'm crashing. That shit sucks
thoughts?

I'm planning to cruise for the first after my current cycle. I am thinking about starting at 1g test and slowly working down to 250 per week to avoid feeling like I'm crashing. That shit sucks
thoughts?

sounds like a solid plan to me man :winkfinger: i generally cut my high test doses by 400-500 each week until i'm down to my cruise dose, 1.5->1>600>300 something like that over 3 weeks.

Thanks for the responses guys. Btw, what's the difference between a cruise and a bridge?

Cruise can be a pretty broad term. It really is all over the place. Some people's cruises are some people's low dose cycle.

My cruise at 200mg is certainly not trt, but it is pretty close and allows everything to return to normal. I'm thinking about trying 150mg next cruise though. I dont carry too much mass. I'll see if i drop more than at 200.

You are talking about a true trt dose(i think). Not always associated with a cruise.

Cruise? Probably Carnival. They have pretty solid prices and some hot barely legal chicks :coffee:

Get Shredded!
I cruise at 300mg test and 300mg mast.

A bit more than TRT, but I'm not worried about it. The goal is to hold on to muscle and strength while readying myself for my next blast.

250mg Test E EW, 25mg Proviron ED and 250iu HCG ED for 40 days.

thoughts?

I think that is a great idea.

I have noticed the two times I came off a high test blast of 600mg and dropped immediately down to 250mg a week test I get moody for a few weeks. Tapering down by 100mg-150mg per week seems like a good approach and I am going to give it a try next time.

I have played around with cruising for awhile now and have experimented all kinds of compounds and variations such as test with NPP plus proviron in different dosage to find my sweet spot. I have settled in at 250mg TIPP and 100mg of NPP per week.

I'm on TRT so I just stick to my 200mg/wk of Test C. I have always read to drop as low as you can during a cruise and will help increase the effectiveness amd feeling of your blasts.

One thing I have always wondered though. Should your cruise dose increase as you carry more and more muscle mass over the years if you keep getting bigger and bigger? Would make sense that your body would need more hormone to sustain that increased mass without losing as much between blasts.

I use cruise to get a new homeostasis in the body and restart a bit my balls with HCG lol. Even when I was at 220lbs, my cruise was 250mg Test E EW. I cruise for 40 days and then blast again.

I also keep HGH at 4iu ED.

Just my .02 :)

Test C 200mg, GHRH's GHRP's, PEG MGF, A slew of supplements, pretty much anything to keep my gains till the next blast. I might throw in some dbol every know and then as pre workout.

I cruise on 500mg Test and 200mg Tren a week at moment. Normally my cruise is just 500mg Test.

Test D 200mg and Proviron at 50mg

Sounds like what I normally do as well :winkfinger:

I cruise at 300mg test and 300mg mast.

A bit more than TRT, but I'm not worried about it. The goal is to hold on to muscle and strength while readying myself for my next blast.

That sounds interesting! It doesn't up your tolerance levels when you get back on? When you blast does it kick it just as quickly as if you had taken time off?

That sounds interesting! It doesn't up your tolerance levels when you get back on? When you blast does it kick it just as quickly as if you had taken time off?

I seem to make gains better overall because I can train harder while "off" and can use heavier weight. When I go back on, the cycle will take me as far as I would expect it to, but I don't get as much lethargy and test flu like sides because the changes as dramatic.

I would say you want the lowest dose possible that won't cause you to lose the majority of your strength and mass gains. This will vary based on your level of performance and the doses/drugs used.

I seem to make gains better overall because I can train harder while "off" and can use heavier weight. When I go back on, the cycle will take me as far as I would expect it to, but I don't get as much lethargy and test flu like sides because the changes as dramatic.

I would say you want the lowest dose possible that won't cause you to lose the majority of your strength and mass gains. This will vary based on your level of performance and the doses/drugs used.

Makes sense! Appreciate the info.

Back