• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I Apologize

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dear community,

I merely wanted to express my deepest apologies for the half-assed response I gave a member today, in regards to his inquiry about our auction in the AAS section..If I offended anyone I deeply apologize (especially to this member)..It was clear that the member was getting agitated that I failed to respond to his questions/concerns as it was not intentional on my end..I would like to openly express wrong doing on my part for equally getting flustered as well,per my reply..
Here at Team Fax, we understand that business is all about relationships- Relationships with new customers,old customers,clients, and vendors alike as well as with the large community..So I understand that I must tailor here on making an open apology..Speaking in the fashion that I conducted is more detrimental for my company than it would be for a members reputation...
Team Fax has been recognized for illustrating a code of conduct, as well as standing behind a strong moral character..I've displayed utmost respect to all members alike,and assisted where I could in attempts to be productive member, and contribute where it was necessary..

For those that have had the chance to network with me, or even had the opportunity to have small chat on the phone know very well that I do not condone such behaviors or operate my business under these fashions in regards to the circumstances that transpired..The reason I wish to openly extend an apology is based on the code of conduct and the moral character that I stand behind..

This was the first I have spoken like this, and it will NOT happen again..I promise.. and I will make restitution to this :)

God speed...

Warmest regards-Team supervisor,
Vision

Negative..The thread in which this took place was public (not sub forum)..If you feel it should be moved,I understand

We all get heated at times bro, but that was the first time I have ever seen you lose your cool. Who can honestly say that they have never lost their cool before, we are only human.

We all get heated at times bro, bthat was the first time I have ever seen you lose your cool. Who can honestly say that they have never lost their cool before, we are only human.

X2 and it's not always easy for us to admit when we're wrong. Says a lot for your character. I've never had any dealings with your company but you've always seemed to me to be one of the most respectful members on this forum. Everyone makes mistakes, like he said we're only human.

It takes a big man to admit he was wrong. It takes an even bigger man to apologize about the wrong. You have done both my friend, so my hat is off to you:clapping:

Saw that post and that is unlike you so it took me by surprise. This apology did not because that's the kind of guy you are.

Vision is as solid as they come and this apology proves it. It's already forgotten man.

Saw that post and that is unlike you so it took me by surprise. This apology did not because that's the kind of guy you are.

X2. I've seen you keep your cool over other situations that wouldn't have been so easy so that kinda surprised me. Props for apologizing.

I'm the worst for losing patience and it's recognizing this and doing something about it that defines a person. I can say first hand that, although be a newb here, certainly not a newb in life or this game though, Vision has truly been a patient person. It's a rarity here in Canada to see quality customer service or even someone who gives a shit about the customer in the least. Vision truly exemplifies this and I can't thank him enough. This apology only speaks volumes of this commitment to the customer.

Visions a good guy and a great stand up rep! Glad to see you tackling any issues head on, that's why we love ya :full homo implied:
Now go drink a beer and message 'ol Jersey in our beer thread lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Brother, happens to the best of us. I'm sure nobody is too offended at the end of the day. But it shows character apologizing if genuinely regretting what you said, regardless.

What did I miss? Other than Vision's sloppy attempts at boxing! Jk Vis. :kiss:

Spark notes, he told a guy being rude to fuck off. Lol look into the auction thread and see if its still there.

Vision is a good guy but what he did is unforgivable. uhmm,I think I can forgive him if he send me some free gear....:roflmao:

Vision I am sending you to bed without milk and cookies!

We all lose it once in awhile brother :)

Back