• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cooking with mct

Gosmeleca

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup guys I have a couple of doubts, is there a diference beetween fractioned coconut oil and extra virgin coconut oil? When I readed about them, it seens they are made the same way, so can I use either one for HB?

And most bottles says after opened it should be consumed within 30 days, would the gear be ruined after that?

Was told that mct as carrier oil was fractioned coconut oil, didin't know it is miglyol.

Last edited:
Was told that mct = coconut oil, didin't know it is miglyol.

MCT = Medium Chain Triglycerides

Coconut oil is a mct oil, but I doubt it is suitable for injection. Miglyol is made for lab use and comes in many different forms depending on the intended use.

I THINK Miglyol 812 is what most people use for a carrier oil.

I'm not into brewing much, but I do read a lot so take this with a grain of salt until another vet chimes in.

NOW mct oil is what some guys use and supposedly, it's really smooth and holds a good concentration without crashing. Ironguerra cooks with mct oil, so I'd ask him.

The miyglol stuff has to be bought in large batches and I know legend uses it.
Someone told me blueprint is usually mct/eo and its ultra smooth.

I'll probably cook for my next test e run from RLP and will try different batches of grapeseed and mct to see which I like.

Newmedica works just fine

Yup that's what I use.

Haven't had anything crash yet.
So far tried prop, cyp, prop and cyp blend, masteron prop.

My buddy also uses usp grade mct oil. Has made tren ace, eq, high test blends. U name it.

It's viscosity is amazing. Flows through a 25g needle with ease without warming up the gear. This is the main advantage.
I've used gso before. It works fine and is proven. It's just thick!!

I don't believe in using eo or gauicol. If u are using these mostly to thin the gear why not get to the root of the viscosity issue aka the oil!

IML Gear Cream!
Has anybody looked or tried Sea Buckthorn [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Seed Oil, looks very promising. Might have to get some and give it a try.[/FONT]

I still have 3 vials of prop made with MCT. It is by far the best/smoothest prop I have ever used. If I had a choice all my gear would be suspended in it.

MCT for the win.... Absolutely...

It disperses along the muscle fibers more rather than a localized lump of a depot....this means any PIP I spread out through muscle rather than 1 spot...

It disperses along the muscle fibers more rather than a localized lump of a depot....this means any PIP I spread out through muscle rather than 1 spot...

Where did you hear this????

Where did you hear this????

Probably some bro science due to the oil being naturally thinner as I don't see any studies on the matter; especially since I doubt a Pharma company was studying IM injection oil distribution when using MCT as a carrier....

Anyone have white residue left in steri cup after brewing with mct oil
e6apagu6.jpg

Wondering if anyone has this white film left over on bottom of stericup after brewing with mct oil.
e9upa8y5.jpg

It's mct oil by mct/lean usp pharmaceutical grade

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you sure that's not the filter membrane melted..

I'm not for sure it's the membrane melted . I do however filter oils at room temperature . The top filter also has that residue when oil was added as well.

Back