• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Last week of "Natural" training...

Steelvenom

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm getting ready to run my first cycle here starting Monday next week. I've been doing a lot of cardio, hydrating eating right and of course lifting weights.

I just have a few Q's if some of you can answer them please.

1. Is there anything else I should do this week, other than what I listed above to prepare for first run?

2. I was thinking about running a dbol kicker with my first cycle. Would anyone "Highly suggest" not to?

3. Being a 38 year old man, what gains am I going to see next to the young bucks running same exact cycle?

4. I chew a little bit of grizzly wintergreen, is this a bad thing when running cycles?

Thanks, SV

What are your goals for this upcoming cycle?

Motivation is my biggest goal right now considering I just can't dig it up like I use to in my early years. I'm wanting some size and strength back. However, I'm not expecting to much being that this is only the initial cycle.

- Motivation
- Size / Strength

Motivation is my biggest goal right now considering I just can't dig it up like I use to in my early years. I'm wanting some size and strength back. However, I'm not expecting to much being that this is only the initial cycle.

- Motivation
- Size / Strength

Elaborate on motivation more please. If you can't consistently train hard, eat right, etc I'm not sure that your ready for a cycle. Also have you had any blood work recently?

Elaborate on motivation more please. If you can't consistently train hard, eat right, etc I'm not sure that your ready for a cycle. Also have you had any blood work recently?

Jas I think what happens with natty guys is they stop seeing results which can really get you down. I THINK that is where he is going with it at least. Also to the OP this shit is a marathon, not a sprint. Grind that shit out and move forward no matter what.

When I hit the gym I complete my sets or sometimes find myself falling short. In my younger days, I use to lift for hours without leaving the gym completely exhausted. As far as the blood work being done, nothing specific for the occasion. I do get blood work done frequently though because I have to. My job "Orders" me to do so... I could probably get my actual numbers if you suggest I do that. But if there was something out of the ordinary, I would of been briefed and put on a nutrition program.

Thanks for the input BYW.

When I hit the gym I complete my sets or sometimes find myself falling short. In my younger days, I use to lift for hours without leaving the gym completely exhausted. As far as the blood work being done, nothing specific for the occasion. I do get blood work done frequently though because I have to. My job "Orders" me to do so... I could probably get my actual numbers if you suggest I do that. But if there was something out of the ordinary, I would of been briefed and put on a nutrition program.

Thanks for the input BYW.

Something tells me a test level of 3000 might be a little weird for your job....I guess you could try and say you are on tribulus lmao

Jas I think what happens with natty guys is they stop seeing results which can really get you down. I THINK that is where he is going with it at least. Also to the OP this shit is a marathon, not a sprint. Grind that shit out and move forward no matter what.

Well said EOD!
Here you go SV. These are JMO.
1) I like to deload the week before I start then hit it hard.
2) dbol as a kicker is fine.
3) gains are gonna depend on training, rest, and #1 diet. You don't eat enough and you may not see any gains.
4) I don't think snuff will hurt your cycle but you should start taking steps to quit.

I hear you brother. I grind them out no matter what. I just want that mean SOB back when I wanted to throw weights through the roof. That grit is still there! Just not like when I was late 20's early 30's ;)

Well said EOD!
Here you go SV. These are JMO.
1) I like to deload the week before I start then hit it hard.
2) dbol as a kicker is fine.
3) gains are gonna depend on training, rest, and #1 diet. You don't eat enough and you may not see any gains.
4) I don't think snuff will hurt your cycle but you should start taking steps to quit.

Damn nicotine addiction. Roger that!

Deload... Swimming and running ok to take a break? I have to work out!

Multivitamins and fish oils a good thing to keep running or not necessary?

IML Gear Cream!
Keep your other supps the same with a solid cycle support.

I hear you brother. I grind them out no matter what. I just want that mean SOB back when I wanted to throw weights through the roof. That grit is still there! Just not like when I was late 20's early 30's ;)

I'm 38 and had that problem. Got my hormone levels tested and had low T. Just being on a trt dose of test helped with that and mood.

Make it a goal to quit chewing on your cycle.. i found that lifting regularly and taking chantix are the 2 things that helped me succesfully quit smoking, i smoked for 20years and could never kick the habit... and that was a year ago.... replace one addiction with another.. nicotine for test.lol

What exactly are you going to run?

DBol will add some bloat when you run it...I wouldn't go over 50mg/day on it and no longer than 4 weeks IMO. 50mg/day was to much for me by the end of 4 weeks and now I go mild on it just for a kick start.

What else do you plan on running, might help w/ the suggestions.

Yeah, the problem might end up being when you come off of the cycle. How will you keep your motivation then? On a cycle you will feel like your a 20yr old god. But then what? ThAt is why I have been considering trt. I am pro juice all the way, but just play the tape past the cycle to make sure this is what you want! Good luck bro

Back