• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flying dragon lab?

Never heard of it.

sherk never comes out of the ama forum..he comes out long enough to say

"never heard of it"

lol

Lmao. I'm getting in touch with my social skills

One of my old buddies said he found him on here he had believed and said he was a legitimate source and asked if I could try finding his contact information for him! I will just tell my friend this man is of no existence lol

Maybe he meant British dragon?
Possibly! He said he hadn't used it in awhile but was wanting to use the source again. Said he was domestic and out of Chicago and normally received his orders within 3-5 days!

IML Gear Cream!
I used flying dragon a few years back for many cycle with great results. After I came here to ASF I have only been using sources from here. A friend of mine still using them and I believe he went private. If I can find any more info I will let ya know. But, there are plenty of good people here to use also bro!

I used flying dragon a few years back for many cycle with great results. After I came here to ASF I have only been using sources from here. A friend of mine still using them and I believe he went private. If I can find any more info I will let ya know. But, there are plenty of good people here to use also bro!
Thanks Bub I would appreciate that. I've only used one source on here and that was AMA and they are a top notch source! Any other suggestions for future orders?

I would stick with who you have used. AMA is stand up people with quality products. Cant go wrong there brother! Flying dragon is private now so no new customers I was just told.

Thats not the same original FD...fyi

Back