• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

suggestions

wooddog

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
MASTERON PROPIONATE 150MG (10ML)

TRENBOLONE ACETATE 125MG (10ML)
Testosterone Propionate 150mg (10mL)

Im thinking of running these together. 1 to 2 cc of each weekly. any suggestions

Those are short esters, so you need ED or EoD pins. If you want fewer pins, go long ester, if you know how you react to the compounds.

If you are new to them, use the short esters and be a pin cushion for the first run. That way you can bail if you need to w/o waiting weeks for long esters to clear

Mon/thu is the pin schedule for long esters. You can do it with short esters, but you won't get the full effects. It'd be not a total waste of gear, but not an overly effective use. Def not recommended.

What is the aversion to ED or EoD pins?

Nothing. Im just new to it. I have 2 of the test and 1 of the others

Gotchya. With the short esters (good choice for being new), you need the EoD pins. I'd also go with 1 compound (test) for a first cycle

I was also planning for the hip. I have 20 for draw and 23 for pin

Good choices for drawing and pinning. The only real sticking point (sorry for the pun) is frequency of pins.

No matter what though, you are gonna need more gear for the run. Unless you wanted a 5week cycle?

I thought 5 week would work for first time. Of course more will be in my future lol

IML Gear Cream!
Not a long enough cycle bro. Do you have ai and pct on hand? Eod pinning will require at least 4 different sites.

Two gluts. And quads. I have tried to find some caber or primo. No luck other than peeps across the world that sound kind of sketchy

Caber OR primo? As in to replace one or the other? As they are both completely different compounds.

Is this your first cycle?

I will be honest and say by your posts I think you may not be knowledgeable enough to run a powerful compound such as tren.

Maybe you should run some long estered test first?

Apologies if i am wrong.

Primo and Caber DO NOT do the same thing.

I encourage you to do some drastic research before beginning this cycle.

There are a ton of placed on here to get both of those bro. Also, neither one of those is an AI. Not to be a dick but you're not ready man. Take some more time to research and stock up on everything you need for a proper cycle. I as well as many others are happy to help, but it sounds like someone gave you a tiny bit of juice and you're trying to figure out how to use it. You can't be cheap in this game man. No tren on a first cycle either.

Because it is VERY high in sides! You need to use other compounds like test to see how your body reacts. If you start to get sides how will you know how to combat them if you don't know what's causing them? And you won't because you're running multiple compounds as a first cycle one of which is not to be played with. Do a test only cycle first man. That way you can learn your body and how you react to Aas. With this little of knowledge you have I would bet that your diet and training are no where near where they need to be. Gear is NOT magic bro. If your not eating right and training right you'll be back on here saying you had bunk gear.

What i was trying to say was that i know how my body reacts to test because of trt. i also take an estro blocker

thanks guys i will do that. doesnt mast have a estro blocker in it

Stick with the test bro. If you want, do a dbol kicker for the first 4 weeks at 40-50 mg per day. Eat and train like a monster and enjoy the results. Run for 12-16 weeks. No pct needed if your on trt. But then you can decide if you want to add in another compound or up your test dose. Get some aromasin. 12.5mg ed is a good place to start.

Back