• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's this E-control (aromistane) about?

MightyMouse

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ever used this as an AI or is it just shit?I see that it's a metabolite of DHEA.It's a little hard to trust something linked to a $9 a bottle over the counter supplement.

I don't even know where to start...... Just do some research on aromasin. If you don't think you need it well good luck.

On paper Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione (Arimistane) is an AI. I don't know of any human studies though. I would guess it will reduce aromatase and therefore boost T levels.

There are a lot of OTC's advertised as AI's but when it's sprays to get adex, asin, letro, and nolva why mess with them?

I don't even know where to start...... Just do some research on aromasin. If you don't think you need it well good luck.
Haha.Seriously dude?Did you even read the post?Aromasin and Aromistane are 2 completely different things.I'm well aware that running an AI is essential.I've been around the block.I'm asking if anyone has ever tried the legal AI Aromistane before and if it's worth trusting as a good AI over the proven options like Aromasin.

I've tried arimistane (was an otc supplement),got my E levels crushed almost to zero (I wasn't on cycle,so my E levels were normal,I supposed).I don't know if it's enough powerful to keep E levels normal while on gear

I might try it just to find out on my next cycle.Maybe I can shed some light on it.If it works, it's a cheap alternative.

I might try it just to find out on my next cycle.Maybe I can shed some light on it.If it works, it's a cheap alternative.

I guess it's a cheaper alternative, but aromasin is already fairly cheap as it is so why not just go with what we know for sure works?

I guess it's a cheaper alternative, but aromasin is already fairly cheap as it is so why not just go with what we know for sure works?
There was that whole 25% off sale so it was only like $35 for a bottle of 90.That's a good bit cheaper, but I decided to just stick with the real deal.

Back