• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mixing + Shooting HCG in 2 amps?

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

My most recent box of HCG came with 3x1500iu HCG powder in amps a 3x1ml bac water in amps.

Whenever I have had HCG before the powder has come in a vial within which i have mixed and drawn the solution.

However, with the powder now in an amp how do i do this? I cant draw out of the amp with a 27g 1/2" needle.

Do i need to buy a vial to mix in?

Thanks

I've heard of some people preloading syringes and putting them in the fridge, but that's a little sketchy for me.

I would get some 2 ml sterile vials. Mix in the amp, draw into syringe and transfer to the vial. Use a larger needle/syringe than a slin to mix and transfer. It will just be easier.

When mixing in the open like this, it's very important to have a very clean environment. Bleach a spot to work on, and rinse your hands with an antiseptic like chlorhexidine or alcohol. Anyway, this may be overkill, but I've never had an abscess, and I plan to keep it that way.

Also, are you sure it came with BAC water? I've seen some pharma HCG come with amps of Sodium Chloride, but not BAC.

Thanks Tony...

Im going to search for some sterile vials to use here in the UK.

I have no idea what the liquid is to be honest as it is not in english!!

Correction...

The product is Organon Pregnyl and the liquid is in fact bac water

I only have two shots left... Is it worth purchasing a vial for these?

Maybe I could just use a 25g and shoot the HCG IM?

What are your thoughts?

Thanks Warrior,

I think the process I will use is:

1) crack both amps
2) Mix HCG in powder amp
3) draw solution from amp with 25g needle
4) shoot IM

That sound ok guys?

Back