• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AP Trenarapid

heard that some serious PIP bu other user experience, DS how you feel?

heard that some serious PIP bu other user experience, DS how you feel?

You must have not heard about Alpha Pharma or you heard lies. I have used Trenarapid, even test and nandrolone prop with no PIP. Even their Androxine tren suspension in water gives no PIP at all.
Not sure where you read bad things about Alpha Pharma? Its the gear every pro wants to run. It is the best available.
If you dont want to believe that then buy UGL brewed in someone kitchen and see how bad you want to use good clean gear after that. :)

No pip with Androxine. Confirmed.

I've used the AP TrenA, MastP, and Nandro.. ZERO pip from any AP product... Very very happy w this line.. DS is on point..

I gotta try these dudes out

I just labmaxed some alpha pharma testocyp and trenarapid and both tested positive for the compounds. I have pics. All codes autheniticated on the manufacturer website. All my alpha pharma comes from domestic supply exclusively. I have not pinned it yet tho. But will soon and i am looking forward to it!

I just labmaxed some alpha pharma testocyp and trenarapid and both tested positive for the compounds. I have pics. All codes autheniticated on the manufacturer website. All my alpha pharma comes from domestic supply exclusively. I have not pinned it yet tho. But will soon and i am looking forward to it!

I could have saved you the trouble brother. :)
I have also seen some Alpha Pharma products show up at the wedinos.org site and test positive for compound showing on label. Parabolin was one showing only Tren HHBC as only compound. So you know it is legit product. Tren HHBC is very expensive and most UGL substitute with Tren Ace or Enanthate.

I could have saved you the trouble brother. :)
I have also seen some Alpha Pharma products show up at the wedinos.org site and test positive for compound showing on label. Parabolin was one showing only Tren HHBC as only compound. So you know it is legit product. Tren HHBC is very expensive and most UGL substitute with Tren Ace or Enanthate.

Double verification! Very nice. Alpha Pharma proving itself over and over. From my experience and some blood work, the stuff is right on the money.

Great news! I wish Alpha Pharma made Tren E. I have been running the tren a and really love it and feel like i could step up to the tren e and reduce the pins per week.

What would you suggest from your fine selection of products?

Great news! I wish Alpha Pharma made Tren E. I have been running the tren a and really love it and feel like i could step up to the tren e and reduce the pins per week.

What would you suggest from your fine selection of products?

Maybe in one month I have Zhengzhou tren in stock. Its under production now.
Right now I have no tren e in stock. But everyone says Trenarapid is best tren they ever used. :)

Is your trenarapid made with EO?

I don't think Alpha Pharma uses EO in any of their products.

Back