• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Clen cycle and soccer

Gains2NV

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK I am currently on day 6 of my first clen cycle. Went a litttle slower on ramping up this first cycle just to get feel for sides so far i did 20/30/40/50/60 and today took 70mcg.. I gonna complete the 2 weeks then take 2 off. My question is I play soccer every sunday. I know HIIT on clen is not recommended. My question is if I am going 2 w on/2 w off and have a game on sunday would it be best to skip my sunday dose and just return to normal dose next day?? Plan going forward was to start on a monday go 13 days on then 2 weeks off. That way I only on clen for 1 sunday. Just wondering what I should do for that day.

Or does anyone favor 5 days on 2 off. I heard a bit about it but tapering would be pretty much impossible.

Back