• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

anyone have experience with sub-q injections with test?

mike9000

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ive read a few things that say its ok, but a little less effective. maybe once i get used to the gh again ill get over it, but im not into sticking a huge needle into my muscle. i know i know i should get over it and not be a pussy. but i know ill just be sitting there with no pants holding a needle over my thigh for 20 min...just not my thing. the sub q shots are a breeze for me. done it hundreds of times before. soooo my question is have you/do you do subq test prop shots? or should i just not waste my money until i grow a pair and shoot it right?
any input is appreciated guys/girls thanks!

I've done sub-q by accident and it sucks.

I've read about some guys doing this for trt, but not with prop.

You do not have to go too deep. Unless you are fat 1" 25 gauge is plenty for quads.

I know some guys on trt that do sub q. But they are also on pharma grade and shoot like 1/2 ml into their belly. Is there anyone you can have do a shot for you? Wife? Girlfriend?

I have also done subq by accident and it hurt like hell if you al ready sticking a needle in why not just push a little deeper it feels the same and why test prop if I were you and didn't like pinning I would definitely pick up a long ester like test e or c.

I did sub q for a while, it worked well for a month or so, then I got a huge lump in my stomach was super painful and lasted around a month. I on trt so its pharm test and was doing .5ml 2 times a week.

Damn. Maybe I'll skip the test until I get used to the gh routine....again. it gets old fast. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about heh.

Subq is great for trt and peptides. Anything over .4ml is uncomfortable as hell and you'll wish you'd put that 25g in your muscle. You can't run a cycle subq. I guess you could but it's be dumb as hell and very uncomfortable.

Subq is great for trt and peptides. Anything over .4ml is uncomfortable as hell and you'll wish you'd put that 25g in your muscle. You can't run a cycle subq. I guess you could but it's be dumb as hell and very uncomfortable.

I'm just not comfortable with doing it into the muscle. Maybe a month or so of gh will calm me down enough to just try it.

IML Gear Cream!
IM is just freaky until you do it. Then it's just what you do between showering and shaving.

I have done many many Test and Tren sub q injects. Anything over 1/2 ml is pretty uncomfortable.

I have done many many Test and Tren sub q injects. Anything over 1/2 ml is pretty uncomfortable.

How often would you rotate sites doing that? Say you wanted to run tren ace 50mg a day. Would you hit your stomach daily or change it up?

How often would you rotate sites doing that? Say you wanted to run tren ace 50mg a day. Would you hit your stomach daily or change it up?
I pinned on my side like around the love handle area all the way up to about an inch from my belly button. You will have plenty of spots until you get very lean. I would not pin the same place more than once every seven days. Sometimes the oil depot will form a knot for the whole week.

That much oil is going to suck every pin. If you aren't very lean you can get above VG in the fat, the love handles, the belly. You could rotate the sites but at least for me it makes much more sense to use a 27g .5" and hit the smaller IM sites. My trt protocol is 5 Subq shots a week, but three are hcg and none is more than .3ml so they dissipate quickly. Oil Subq can linger sometimes. I draw the line at .4ml. Anything more really is uncomfortable. There's like a magic line from nothing to bee sting at .4ml

Last edited:
I've done sub-q by accident and it sucks.

I've read about some guys doing this for trt, but not with prop.

I was just about to say the same thing.. Ive done the same, and its painful as heck! Prop? wow, I couldnt fathom the onset of pain from a 3 carbon subq

That much oil is going to suck every pin. If you aren't very lean you can get above VG in the fat, the love handles, the belly. You could rotate the sites but at least for me it makes much more sense to use a 27g .5" and hit the smaller IM sites. My trt protocol is 5 Subq shots a week, but three are hcg and none is more than .3ml so they dissipate quickly. Oil Subq can linger sometimes. I draw the line at .4ml. Anything more really is uncomfortable. There's like a magic line from nothing to bee sting at .4ml

I've hit a small amount sub q but never on a frequent basis which is why I was curious about rotation. Really though you could hit both sides of your belly twice and both shoulders than re rotate. Plus with a slin pin, its quick, easy, and painless.

Yea, I'm just going to skip test until I feel more.comfortable...even tho I'm sure once I do, I'll be like wtf! Why was I such a pussy about it!

I accidentally did sub q and it sucked. Had major PIP for almost a week after the injection. And also i got fever in the area that i pinned

Get Shredded!
Yea man youre right. Not even going to deal with IM right now. I'm sure its not bad. But I'm used to subq. I guess I'm a creature of habit :/

The problem with going sub q with gear designed for IM is that skin/fat doesn't react the same way as muscle does to the oil.

The problem with going sub q with gear designed for IM is that skin/fat doesn't react the same way as muscle does to the oil.

I have seen TRT docs have their guys do sub q. As long as the amount is very little and the gear is clean and of high quality, it shouldn't be a big deal in any way.

Back