• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Legend?

bayboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was checking out legend pharm. Outstanding prices and all. They legit and safe shipping to states?

had to ask with a couple mixed reviews I saw on other boards. dude complaining seemed like a weenie tho.

I like their sust and from what I hear all the other forms of test are g2g

Did 8 week test p and tren a. Went great, have my bulking cycle on its way. Will be a legend customer for a long time to come.

Hey how long did it take to arrive after ordering? Its been 12 days for me and still no tracking number.... anybody have an average eta for US?

Yes it was but quality can vary you can get a bad batch here and there.
Yes but that's alright right ? We're only injecting this into our bodies . People will tell themselves anything to justify a course of action that is comfortable , like paying almost nothing for meds !

Yes but that's alright right ? We're only injecting this into our bodies . People will tell themselves anything to justify a course of action that is comfortable , like paying almost nothing for meds !

It's biodegradable either way. At least their gear is clean.

Back