• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Necessary to inject AIR into VIAL before drawing??

jfreshxo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I see ppl who will want to draw up 1ml, so they take their needle and pull the plunger to have 1ml of air, then they stick the needle in the vial and inject the air into the vial to create pressure right? Why do we need to create pressure? Is the reason we do this is it makes it easier to draw it up or what? Is it necessary? Thanks

I'm not expert on the physics, bit yes, makes it easier to draw the oil out. Without injection some air into.vial, vial has vaccuuum effect where it sucks on the oil, makes it harder to pull out in my experience. Which sux when pulling from 2 vials of diff gear same pin.

I'm not expert on the physics, bit yes, makes it easier to draw the oil out. Without injection some air into.vial, vial has vaccuuum effect where it sucks on the oil, makes it harder to pull out in my experience. Which sux when pulling from 2 vials of diff gear same pin.

Well even when I did inject air into the vial, when I was drawing it up, it wasn't really any easier. didn't notice any difference

Well even when I did inject air into the vial, when I was drawing it up, it wasn't really any easier. didn't notice any difference
Really? When i do it, the oil sort of starts inserting itself when in flip.vial upsidedown.

Really? When i do it, the oil sort of starts inserting itself when in flip.vial upsidedown.

It doesn't matter if I inject the air into the oil or the vial that has no oil in it right? maybe i'm not pushing enough air in. How much do you think I should?

It doesn't matter if I inject the air into the oil or the vial that has no oil in it right? maybe i'm not pushing enough air in. How much do you think I should?
I angle the needle along the edge of vial and slowly inject air along then glass. Learned this from hcg where you don't want to hurt the compound.

I usually do #air in = #oil out + 0.1mL

Since oil thicker air

It also depends on the size of the vial and draw needle. When I use 10ml vials I have to inject air or I'll get the vacuum. In the bigger 25ml vials it's not such a big deal. Especially when you've used some of the oil already.

I only inject .5 of air. That's all you need to make that vacuum effect. If you put too much air in pressure will be high in there and oil will seep out the sides of the needle when you're drawinf

IML Gear Cream!
I can see how this is confusing use this equation when drawing oils for propper ml's to inject. dont forget about adding extra for ester lenght and half life
30300q12.gif

I can see how this is confusing use this equation when drawing oils for propper ml's to inject. dont forget about adding extra for ester lenght and half life
30300q12.gif

I concur, but that should come as no surprise to anyone who has followed my years of vocal advocacy for Hecklesian physiotrometry. Kudos, Heckler.

I do this all the time. From what Ive noticed it makes it easier to draw especially when the vial is fuller. Once the vial becomes less full it gets a little harder from. My experience anyway.

Back