• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dealer search

CCowell518

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Every now an then I like to have a little fun with opiates. I'm about 1500 miles from home wondering if anyone knew a reliable and trustworthy site or maybe advice on purchasing some. Ready....set....judge! :jerkit:

Haha and so we have the first billy computer bad ass. Quick to run your mouth behind a keyboard but would be spitting teeth out if ya ran it in person. Typical

Well you did post this in the pit, technically anything goes.

Haha nothing wrong with that. Maybe I'll quit being sociable while drinking but no need to be a fucking dunce negatively running your mouth for no reason "puppy" not Jeff. Puppy......sounds about rigjt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will continue! Was reflecting negative vines to the pup. And responding to you, didn't want you to think I was negatively replying toward you

Just railed 10 mg Percocet to the dome...

Fucking fight me!

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Well I do have legit back pain tho... Makes total sense that I dome dem bitches lol

Yeah shit as much pain as I have I should be able to get something just never have went I figure it'll be hard as hell an just a big deal lol alieve don't cut it now days

Bunch of dirtbike wrecks and from football

Wrestling, football, and mma for me. They don't tell you you'll be practically crippled in 15-20 years...

Yeah lol I've done a lot of mma myself. I would go to the doc just know they would start me off at some low dose shit id never feel then have to complain each time an go every month an just be a lot of fucking trouble when ya work 6 days a week an can't miss work

Will continue! Was reflecting negative vines to the pup. And responding to you, didn't want you to think I was negatively replying toward you

Don't worry man, even if you were I wouldn't take to to heart!

tumblr_lxtl61tqqe1r5qrimo1_500.gif
large.gif
tumblr_lr2xbs4ojf1qaa1d9o1_500.gif
giphy.gif
images

Nothing moar feeble than an opiate addict

Get Shredded!
Nothing moar feeble than an opiate addict

Hahahah oh yeah I'm such an addict let me tell ya! Haven't touched one in over 6 months and done probably 25 pills all together. You got me! nothing more childish than someone quick to jump the gun an judge others. Grow up an worry about your own shit rather than everyone else's and quit being such a woman

And you can quit any time you want, right?

Nothing says 'I'm an attention whore' more than posting 'I need drugs, help' and talking out of your ass when people try to help.

But, since you are jonesing for a fix, cut yourself deep enough to require some stitches (gut wounds work well for this with minimal death risk), hit up an ER with the wound, and score your drugs.

Hahahah oh yeah I'm such an addict let me tell ya! Haven't touched one in over 6 months and done probably 25 pills all together. You got me! nothing more childish than someone quick to jump the gun an judge others. Grow up an worry about your own shit rather than everyone else's and quit being such a woman

Jumping the gun lol? Maybe it was a statement in general. If you can't post up your cock find a new gay forum to trawl in ;)

I think I got this figured out...you just counted the number of beans you have left...and its not enough to make it tell you get home to your slinger to get some more...

Option A)stretch out the ones you have so you don't get WD's tell you get home(but that's no fun)

Option B)try to get a quick score to carry you over and return to that loving feeling....cause just riding your beans is no fun...

You seem to forget your posting on a board full of addicts or ex addicts...

PS...if ya find some send free samples....will test them looking out for your safety brother..:):)

I think I got this figured out...you just counted the number of beans you have left...and its not enough to make it tell you get home to your slinger to get some more...

Option A)stretch out the ones you have so you don't get WD's tell you get home(but that's no fun)

Option B)try to get a quick score to carry you over and return to that loving feeling....cause just riding your beans is no fun...

You seem to forget your posting on a board full of addicts or ex addicts...

PS...if ya find some send free samples....will test them looking out for your safety brother..:):)

Hahahah touché touché! I had a little sauce in my system it always makes me wanna have a little more fun than I should lol all good now!

And you can quit any time you want, right?

Nothing says 'I'm an attention whore' more than posting 'I need drugs, help' and talking out of your ass when people try to help.

But, since you are jonesing for a fix, cut yourself deep enough to require some stitches (gut wounds work well for this with minimal death risk), hit up an ER with the wound, and score your drugs.

Ok yeah I admit it. I'm an addict. I'm about go melt down about 5 pills and slam in my veins. Then, just for fun plug 5 up my ass and hold on for the ride!

PS: if you'd like to join Id be happy to give you a few. But since you have your little attitude you only get the ones that come out of my ass

maybe you are still in the beginning when it is mostly fun and games , problem is it doesn't stay that way for most folks . Hell you may even be able to stay like that for years , BUT ... .If you asked me what was the easiest way to totally fuck up your life I would say start messing with opiates . Not judging at all just some good advice from someone who came back from that hell . There are a FEW of us here .

maybe you are still in the beginning when it is mostly fun and games , problem is it doesn't stay that way for most folks . Hell you may even be able to stay like that for years , BUT ... .If you asked me what was the easiest way to totally fuck up your life I would say start messing with opiates . Not judging at all just some good advice from someone who came back from that hell . There are a FEW of us here .

Yup, been there and done that. I won't go back

Thanks for the words of wisdom Lou. I definitely believe what your saying. I do good I never want em until I drink but never drink at home always on the road so it works out. Thanks again man

I've tried a few different types of opiates out and I hated it every time. My whole body gets super itchy and I end up rolling around on the rug to try and make it stop. Then the withdrawal hits and I hate life. No thanks, I'll stick with hallucinogens and some uppers now and then.

+1 for hallucis

Back