• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruising and blasting best route

Jordanbeastram

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know everyone's body is different but I've been running long cycle for about 6 years now and finally decided to blast and cruise what is some of the best ways to cruise in your own opinion I am 22years old 6.1 240 been lifting for 10years now so not really that new to the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I somehow thought that was 6 months, but it says years... he has to be 32

No I have been running AAS for about 6 years in that amount of time I have ran multiple cycles not a 6year cycle and bodybuilding has been and big part of my life so I have decided to blast and cruise instead of of running 12 week cycles anymore

Are you making money with your body? Going Pro? If not, I don't think blast/cruise is a good idea at your age. Can't really give you advice on how to do it, cause I think you need to give your body a chance to recover between cycles, unless you want health issues down the line.

Maybe you should hide your face in that picture... Just a thought, you know

Yea let me do that real quick lmao some ppl on here

Cruising on 2grams of test?! Wtf are his cycles like?

Cruising on 2grams of test?! Wtf are his cycles like?

they're not too crazy. they're typical cycles, just a little higher in the test dose. here's my current cycle:

test P 200 mg. ed

test e. 1500 ew

tren a. 150 mg Ed (I just went down to 100mg Ed. was having bad sides)

t3. 100 Ed

GH 6iu Ed omnitrope

Adex 1mg m-w-f. pharma grade.

That a cut, I'm assuming? One hell of a lot of test. You buy it by the oil drum?

Back