• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Winny 40m ED

BeastmodeV3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup people,
Just started a winny cycle.
But i asked myself whats the best time to take the winny?
At the moment i take 10mg at breakfast, 15mg pre workout and 15mg around 2/3 hours before i go to sleep.
I know the half life is about 8/9 hours so i spread it to 3 doses but till now, i aint noticing a shit.
And what do you guys think, what be more profitable, the 5mg extra before sleep or at breakfast?
I thought more DHT during the night is better then in the morning when i dont workout.
Thanks in advance
Cya
PS: Dont need answers telling me i dont need to run winny on itself, cause i dont,
its a part of the cycle but in the first 2/3 weeks winny is the only thing i use.

Winstrol - I just finished up some Pharmastan a while back and that shit dried me up so hard core. Strength was up and vascularity was incredible - I don't know your source but one week at 50mg of Winstrol ED I was defined and looking like I was cut from stone. I love DHT's and thankfully have no hair loss problems ever.

Got it from a reliable source, is naming a source allowed here? You probably know it
Grtz,

And what times did you take the tabs?
And probably you might be much lower BF then me im at around 15/16

Sup people,
Just started a winny cycle.
But i asked myself whats the best time to take the winny?
At the moment i take 10mg at breakfast, 15mg pre workout and 15mg around 2/3 hours before i go to sleep.
I know the half life is about 8/9 hours so i spread it to 3 doses but till now, i aint noticing a shit.
And what do you guys think, what be more profitable, the 5mg extra before sleep or at breakfast?
I thought more DHT during the night is better then in the morning when i dont workout.
Thanks in advance
Cya
PS: Dont need answers telling me i dont need to run winny on itself, cause i dont,
its a part of the cycle but in the first 2/3 weeks winny is the only thing i use.

I love when someone is so advanced they come in asking for advice on dosage timing of an oral steroid. :/ But say dont give advise on how to run your cycle. Clearly you don't need anybody's help.

I'll bite though.
What exat times are you dosing. What time is workout? That would effect my recommendation. But assuming an evening-ish workout. 10mg in the morning (or lunch), 30 mg before workout is what id recommend. And what id do in your shoes. With 40mg winny I wouldn't go 3 doses, rather have more of it in me around and after my workout. If you bump to 50mg then throw in one last 10mg dose later. What does the rest of the cycle look like past 2-3 weeks.

Shifting the 5mg between your night dose or morning dose will make zero difference at all.

Using HGH Provi and Var after week 3, currently on HCG and winny.
Breakfast is around 8/9, workout is around 4, and i go to sleep around 11/12.
The reason i said i dont need people saying i dont need to run winny on its own cause i know that aint gonna do alot.
Thats why i stacked it.
And isnt a high dht level during the night profitable?
Grtz,

Yeah bro I'm about 7-8% Well, I took mine all at once. A few times I split doses but you could easily take 40-50mg all at once. Also you might try adding in some caffeine or grapefruit juice when you take the pill this will enhance the initial potency of orals.

That explains it then some people already told me winny does it job best at low BF, got the tabs from texxgears btw.
Grtz,

And isnt a high dht level during the night profitable?
Grtz,

The added tiny dose in evening would be negligible, definitely not gonna make or break anything. 10mg at breakfast, 30 mg about 1 - 1.5 hours before workout. Call it a day. That would be my recommendation. When you bring in the other compounds, three doses may actually makes sense. What will they be ran at. Full cycle layout would help recommendations. Stop confusion. :thumbsup:

That explains it then some people already told me winny does it job best at low BF, got the tabs from texxgears btw.
Grtz,

This goes with any AAS bro. If your at 15-16% you need to work your way closer to 10-12% then you can see something. What you are looking for is not steroids but a proper diet, eating big and clean, working hard and doing a shit load of cardio. When your about 9-10% winny / tesp prop / tren ace you will shred the fuck up.

IML Gear Cream!
Allright then will be using it like that from now on,
Cycle is :
winny week 1-3 40/50mg , week 4-7 30mg , week 5-8 40/50mg
anavar week 4-7 30mg
provi week 4-7 25mg
hcg week 1-8
hmg week 8-10
hgh week 3-25
Was planning the anavar also 3 times a day , and the proviron which came in 25mg tabs before sleep.
Got a nice oct pct stack, and if needed i got nolva and clomid.
Grtz,

Back