• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren sides on test&deca

badboys

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am on 500mg/wk of test cyp and just bumped my deca up to 400mg/wk. Been on cycle about 15 weeks now. First 10 weeks was test cyp at 375mg/wk and Eq 600mg /wk then jumped test up to the 500mg. Added deca about 5-6 weeks ago but first three weeks only took 200mg then 300 for two weeks before the last jump to 400mg. This morning I woke up like I was on tren. It wasn't as intense but had the hot feeling and felt like anxiety was coming on and that sense of dread and felt insomnia for a bit. Took something to help me go back to sleep and turned the air condition down lower and before long was back off to sleep. Sort of had the feeling again tonight come on at work but with work got my mind off it and it went away. I just started caber and aromasin yesturday and it's research quality but don't think it would be that. I think it may be because I am not use to running the test and deca this high. This is most I have taken at one time. Could it be that I am taking too much test or deca or could this be another underlying issue? Blood pressure is 139/90 by the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you eating before bed?

are you using pre workout or any stimulants? (Anything that may still be in your system when going to sleep, caffeine stays in you for like 8 hours)

Yo badboys! just wanted to let you know that you are experiencing some high estrogen perhaps. Good job on getting the caber, use Aromasin and Adex as needed. That should keep you leveled. Deca is the longest ester out there and it can take months to clear your system and this is why I promote switching esters in cycle. Let’s say the last 4 weeks of your cycle you switched the Test to prop and the deca to NPP. This way the long esters start clearing and the short ones actually provide greater plasma expansion to give you the final peek at the end of your cycle.

Thank you for the replys. Yes I do drink pre workout and got a bad habit of drinking redbull where I work night shift. It helps me stay awake but I just love the taste. I have cut down to one 16oz most days but sometimes will have two. This is the worst thing about my diet. I know it's bad because the sugar but got a bad habit of using then love the taste. Also helps me to cut weight because makes me not as hungry. And the estrogen levels is correct I had to get the aromasin because I was starting to get a knot under my nipple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back