• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Had my first real bleeder

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Put 2.5 ccs in my chest with a 23g 1" blood went everywhere after I pulled out. Had the needle completely buried and didn't have any blood when aspirating.

Questions
shouodnt I have gotten some tren cough from this?

how much oil do you actually lose when this happens?

23G in the chest, you certainly are living up to your name. thats nutzy

I'm a big boy the 23g only phases me when doing shoulders

23G in the chest, you certainly are living up to your name. thats nutzy

You must be new here ;) kidding

Dose anybody really feel a difference between 23 ga and 25 ga going in? I know less scar tissue. But they feel the same going in to me.

You must be new here ;) kidding

Dose anybody really feel a difference between 23 ga and 25 ga going in? I know less scar tissue. But they feel the same going in to me.
I see the difference thats enough for me

I had nice bloody squirt from my delt the other day. All over the carpet.

I feel a huge difference between 23 and 25 on my shoulders everything else though feels the same

- - - Updated - - -

So how much oil is lost in this bloody mess?

I feel a huge difference between 23 and 25 on my shoulders everything else though feels the same

- - - Updated - - -

Probably not to much but its impossible to give you a exact % lost lol.

- - - Updated - - -

thats almost impossible to guess but I will say its more oil than blood for sure. unless you captured it and was able to put it back in the syringe to measure it theres no way to know

IML Gear Cream!
Wondering if there's any reason to pin extra?

Congrats..............years ago I pinned a 2.5 dose in glutes with a 21g and freakin blood shot across the room..almost shit

I had a real squirter once, I pulled the pin out of my leg and I had a stream of blood hit the bathroom wall! I was on vacation and shared the rental with another family, so I had to quickly clean it up LOL

oh, and I use 23g on the regular. I feel no difference from a 25g except the oil flows much quicker out of the pin, and I like that.

Box30_02.jpg

Wondering if there's any reason to pin extra?

You're just fishing for a reason to pin more gearz:p

I don't think much got out. You probably passed through the artery and didn't shoot directly into it. That's why you didn't get the cough. Had you injected directly into your blood, you would know immediately. You would taste it. The gear is nice and safe behind the artery in the muscle where it belongs. Don't sweat man.

Nuttz is growing on me.... no concern to how much blood was lost, only oil. I love it! You are Nuttz brother!

I've only had one squirter and it was epic. Left quad and I was seated. Normal inject, but when I pulled the pin, about a foot high squirt, following by a pulsed squirt 3 times before I covered it with a alcohol swab. Left it for a minute, and all was well.

I felt like I was in a Beavis and Butthead episode because I immediately thought "hehehehehehhehehe...that was cool". Will I ever grow up?

^lmfao JD bro that's hilarious! Nuttz bro you're a crazy man homie! Z-tracking may help but you usually need another set of hands to assist with the track to fully lock it in.

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Or yeah duct tape would work

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Haha. All I have ever used was 23g 1.5ers. Lol don't even know what a 25 feels.like.

Haha. All I have ever used was 23g 1.5ers. Lol don't even know what a 25 feels.like.

my first cycle was all 23g. Because someone stupid told me unless your like 8% bodyfat you need to use a big needle....lol

kinda rough using a 23 on all virgin muscle. now anything smaller than a 25g though is like nothing to me. I can stick it anywhere without flinching.

So I got the same info lol. I was told 25g is too small you will fight the pin the whole way injecting because the oil is too thick. So I bought 250 23g pins. Lol. Not going to let them go to waste I look forward to 25g pins. Just ordered. I'm going to call him out right quick. Okie Joey fuck you asshole!! Lol

So I got the same info lol. I was told 25g is too small you will fight the pin the whole way injecting because the oil is too thick. So I bought 250 23g pins. Lol. Not going to let them go to waste I look forward to 25g pins. Just ordered. I'm going to call him out right quick. Okie Joey fuck you asshole!! Lol

oh yeah I heard that too, that test is too thick to flow through anything smaller than a 25g.

I swear some people just make shit up to sound smart.

Back