• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Sampson Rips Labs

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ladies and Gentlemen, They are legit.:clapping: 22.5

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 63
  • photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 86
I'm going to split the doses into two. 2.5iu's x2/day. These are so damn potent. Edema, Joints, Ct, swelling. you name it, these deliver.

I was running Hygetropin before these at 5 for about two months and didn't feel a damn thing. Got these and 5 is two much for me in one pin so I'm going to split it up into two pins a day!

Were the Hygertropins the Brown Pin Wheel Top ones?

What is the best starting dose for a first time HGH cycle for a guy? Sorry, not trying to hijack but I know a few of you have good experience with HGH. Also, RoidsR4me what was your dose when you did labs.
Thanks guys.

I was running Hygetropin before these at 5 for about two months and didn't feel a damn thing. Got these and 5 is two much for me in one pin so I'm going to split it up into two pins a day!

I cant do 5iu at once either of rips. Holy CTS, and knees seem to swell up too.

Just out of $$ sake, I just pin 2iu twice a day for dosage. I wouuldnt mind going 3-4iu twice a day. But I cant afford that... 4 iu does give good results and def gets you lean

Back